FS: 2003 Cobra - Silver Metallic

ecutter

Established Member
Bump for a fellow Colorado Cobra lover.. I will be in the market again after I sell my boat.. If anybody out there wants me to check this car out for them (if its ok with Silver03) I do business in Colorado Springs every other week and wouldnt mind stopping by to see the car.. I dont know Silver03, so it wouldnt be a jaded view.. Good luck with your sale..

Silver03

Established Member
Bump for a fellow Colorado Cobra lover.. I will be in the market again after I sell my boat.. If anybody out there wants me to check this car out for them (if its ok with Silver03) I do business in Colorado Springs every other week and wouldnt mind stopping by to see the car.. I dont know Silver03, so it wouldnt be a jaded view.. Good luck with your sale..

Much appreciated man. I have no problem with you checking out the car for someone else that is interested.

Strangely enough, I have been kicking around the idea of getting a boat. Maybe we can work something out. PM me some info on the boat if you are interested.

GixRider

Established Member
Wow, if I could get rid of my 08 F250, I'd be all over this. Unfortunately the truck market is just as bad as Cobra market. :(

t01lightning

Established Member
What is your bottom dollar. PM a cash price as all I have to do is cut a check. Also would you drive it everyday and what are the mpg's?

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Car looks great man! Pics just made up my mind on keeping my stock 17's and going with the 10.5" reps for the rear and the H&R SS springs if mine doesnt sell soon!!

GL with the sale! Car looks great!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
are you opposed to all trades at all? I would be able to do a partial trade + a lot of cash if you are looking for a boat... I've got an 06 Yamaha GP1300R jet ski, 62hrs, black hull, 67.3mph on GPS plus like $14k.

Silver03

Established Member
The only trade I may be interested in is for a '07+ F150. Thanks for the offer, though.

are you opposed to all trades at all? I would be able to do a partial trade + a lot of cash if you are looking for a boat... I've got an 06 Yamaha GP1300R jet ski, 62hrs, black hull, 67.3mph on GPS plus like $14k.

Users who are viewing this thread