FS: 2003 Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary Ed.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Hi Everyone.. After much thought i've decided to sell my toy which is a 2003 50TH Anniversary Ed. Z06 Corvette... Before anyone asks, the only reason I'm selling it is to pay off some debt and eliminate a car payment bill ... it is indeed a great car and I hate to part with it but selling it at the moment makes the most sense in my particular situation .. Below is a general overview of the car.. I've only been caught in the rain one time since i've owned it and I only drive it on nice days and/or the weekend... car has been garaged as well since i've owned it... I'm sure i'll leave some things out but if you are seriously interested and have any questions whatsoever please call or text me at 502-291-6305 (Jason) or PM me ... I do have a partial lien on the car so that will have to be paid off before I will have the title in hand but details on that can be worked out later if a deal is made... Please note too that I will not hold the car without any sort of deposit so if you're a tire kicker then please look elsewhere... As far as forms of payment, i'd prefer cash or wire transfer only... unfortunately someone tried to scam me with a fake bank check on a previous vehicle I sold a few years back so I cannot take any chances with this one... that's a very scary thing to deal with and it's unfortunate how many crooks we have these days trying to rip people off... Lastly, i'd prefer the car be picked up by the buyer but i'm willing to cooperate in any way I can in assisting if someone chooses to arrange to have it shipped... I'm open to reasonable fair offers but no low balling please... asking price is $25K obo.. No trades.

Thanks !

Options and General Info:

- 2003 Corvette 50TH Anniversary Ed. Z06 (405hp stock)
- Just under 30,600 on the odometer
- Millenium yellow color exterior with black leather interior.
- Fully loaded with power everything.. windows, seats.. cruise control, p/s, p/b, in dash factory cd, and HUD (head's up display).
- Front air bags
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Window tint, blacked out turn signal, front/side marker lights, and tail lights.
- Chrome aftermarket stock Z06 Wheels
- Borla Stinger catback
- Z06 rear exhaust plate
- Rear shorty antenna
- Embroidered Corvette Emblem inside bottom trunk cover

Mechanically:

The car runs perfect .. I've owned it since August 2009 and i've not had any issues with it at all.. It's simply a blast to drive and a real attention getter.. it handles like no other car i've ever owned.. has a clean carfax with no accident history.. it's virtually stock with the exception of a few cosmetic enhancements mentioned above and the Borla Stinger catback that was on it when I purchased it.. the catback gives the car a very nice deep aggressive sound... oil has been changed every 3k miles with Mobile 1 synthetic.. It needs nothing other than to turn the key and enjoy .. However, anyone is more than welcome to have it checked out by a mechanic if they so desire.

Exterior:

Cosmetically the car looks great.. I would rate it close to excellent.. it's washed regularly and waxed every 3 months or so.. it has a few minor rock chips on the front bumper and hood but they have been touched up with the same millenium yellow color paint from the factory.. you have to pretty much be right up on the car to notice.. I've done the best I can to keep the car as nice as possible otherwise... It has Nitto tires on it and they had a few thousand miles on them when I bought it per the previous owner .. I've put approx 6k on the car since i've had it.. they are in nice condition with good tread and probably are ready to be rotated... I just have not had a chance to do so.

Interior:

Interior is pretty much excellent and looks great ... Seats have well below average wear I think.. no dash imperfections or cracks ... I keep the interior very clean with armor-all and the seats treated every month or so with Meguiars leather seat cleaner.

I think this should give everyone a pretty good overview of the car without actually being able to see it in person.. I have 2 keys that goes with the car as well as the previous paperwork handed down from me on the car from the previous owner... Thanks for reading my ad and don't hestitate to contact me if you are seriously interested and/or have questions or would like to come and see it in person.. no disappointments !

z06new-1.jpg

z06new-2.jpg

z06new-3.jpg

z06-back.jpg

Z06-Trunk.jpg

Z06-Engine.jpg

z06-interior.jpg

Z06-Paperwork.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread