FS: 2003 DSG Cobra

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
how many times has it been raced?
1/4 times?
do u have records of the compression tests on paper?
no dyno graphs??

Boosted521

Established Member
i've been to the track twice on the old setup, but never had the chance to get a clean pass in. i've ran it on the street several times. nothing out of the ordinary. i'm not going to lie like some people do and say it's never been raced.

what kind of records do you want? you just want them written down? i'll do a compression test for whoever buys the car in person.

i've got lots of dyno graphs for the buyer. i also have just about every single receipt spent on the car including oil changes, parts, etc. i even have the window sticker. i've got a file about 6" thick full of stuff.

also, i forgot to mention that i have the original title in hand (the car is paid for) so there will be no hassle with swapping the title over to the new owner.

Boosted521

Established Member
i didn't get the last dyno sheet but my tuner told me it made 460 on it's baseline pull and then he tuned it to 48x whp. i can't remember the exact number.

T3H D0C

Established Member
Very initrested and have cash in hand...I tried to pm you but I guess i'm not allowed to yet. I live in wichita, Ks and would be willing to travel. My dad lives just north of you in olive branch, ms. I was wondering if we could set up a time for him to come check out the car? If you could email me or if you are on yahoo, AIM, or MSN and give some more info i would apreciate it, thanks in advance. also if you could email me some more pics my email [email protected]

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
speedofsound said:
agggh! ...see this is why lack of patience owns me. stock black '04 mach for 23k this past summer ... :bash: :shrug:

goodluck with the sale, that is an outstanding price for whats been done to it
me too man i just bought a 03 azure blue mach 1 with 18,800 on it 2 months ago i loved my cobra but i totaled it :cryying: :cryying: any ways :beer: bump on a f`n awesome car i wish i would of waited how close is where you live to corinth miss. ??????

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
do you still all your irs parts & do you want to sell it for how much $$$$$ let me know my girlfriend`s dad lives in iukca i think thats how you speel it

Users who are viewing this thread