Fs: 2003 Dsg Coupe 17k Miles....

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Fs: 2003 Dsg Coupe 17k Miles.... Updated $26,750OBO

A 2 owner 2003 Dark Shawdow Gray Coupe with 17k miles on it... The car was bought from a local ford dealer with 4100 miles on it.. Car is in excellent condition no scratches dents never been hit clean car fax.

The car was taken in to PLanet Ford for the 2003 head tick problem the car has the revised heads on the car even though this car never had the issue but was able to get it replaced so figured why not have it done...

Car has a steeda cold air intake, BBK long tube headers, with a magna flow catted X pipe and magnaflow cat back exhuast system, Steeda springs, Kenne Brown sub frames, new tires, diff brace, Billet flow throttle Body...

Car has a pulley with sct selctor knob tuner chip tuned by PSI Motorsports at 473rwhp and 493rhtq

ALso has a billet gas cap and billet brake handle... VIN is 1fafp48y23f319723. Car is mechanically and cosmetically perfect and only reason for the sale is needed a family vehicle due to starting a new family. CAr is located in TX.. I have several pics please email me or call 801-603-5399 [email protected] $26,750OBO ALL reasonable cash offers will be considered it needs to go thanks....

Last edited:

SilverSnake91

Established Member
This car was absolutely flawless!! I have a deal pending with the owner. The purchase should be completed in the morning.

Thanks a lot!!!
:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread