FS: 2003 Fully Built Vortech Oxford White 2v

Chais92

Established Member
Tossing around the idea of selling my baby. It's an 03 model with 89k miles on the body and around 5k on the entire drivetrain. I just got the car finally put back together a few months ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car I have just lost interest in it, honestly. The car still has all the factory options and everything still works flawlessly. On to the mods:

MMR 4.75l 750 stroker shortblock with ARP headstuds
Ported and Polished P.I. Heads
Houston Performance s292 Blower cams
Vortech V1 S-trim headunit with procharger 3 core intercooler, vortech mondo bpv, vmp hpx blow through maf, and Anderson powerpipe
Hedman Longtubes, flowtech o/r x-pipe, and Borla stinger catback
Spec stage 3 clutch
Fresh rebuild on the tr3650 with all new synchros
Rear end has been swapped to 31spline
Twin Cobra Hat and Pumps, kb boost-a-pump, and 60lb injectors
Car sits on Eibach prokit springs and currently has a 15inch bigs and littles setup. They are the magnum knockoffs with 275/60 et streets on the rear.

Car runs great and strong! Is fully broke in but is still on the break in tune at 8psi. It made 420hp at the wheels on that conservative tune. All it needs is a pulley swap and a retune! There has been many cars make over 600hp at the wheels with the tiny v1 blower.

I'm asking 13,000 obo for the car. Please no stupid offers but reasonable offers will be answered. I have more pics on my phone and that would also be the faster way to get in touch with me via text but I will report back to this thread often. My number is (706)978-0981. Feel free to ask any questions as I'm sure I forgot some things
Thanks for looking guys, have a great day!

3DB6ABF4-3777-4E47-9E1C-89BDD83E2DC0.jpg

141BC974-A559-4833-B5BD-D280AF3EF161.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread