FS: 2003 Redfire Coupe - 84K Miles - 15K OBO

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
It breaks my heart to be putting this up, but as can happen, life dictates certain things need to change.

Car is build #2723

Don't let the low price fool you. This is a very solid, clean, well cared for car.

I am only the second owner of this car and have only put roughly 13k miles on it in the 3 years I have owned it. I drive this car like a little old lady and it is always garaged. It is exceptionally clean for the mileage. Looking for 15K OBO, low ball offers will not be entertained.

There are 2 small flaws and one 'annoyance' that I will be up front about.

1) There is a very small dent on the driver side door directly under the mirror. This happened under the care of the first owner. It was not the best touch up job, but it would have been a lot of work to make it only marginally better, so this has been left alone. I will get a better picture of it tomorrow.

2) The original owner was a larger gentleman, so the left bolster on the driver seat shows some wear. It is not worn through and the bolster still works perfectly, just a cosmetic flaw. This would be a relatively cheap fix at an upholsterer if it bothered you enough. It didn't bother me, so I left it as is. The rest of the interior is immaculate and looks never sat in. Steering wheel only shows very minor wear and shift knob looks new. Stock radio, stock gauges, stock everything inside.

3) This summer the A/C stopped working. The compressor still runs as do the fans, so the system has leaked down and only blows hot air. I just discovered this about a week ago, and as summer is almost over, I haven't bothered looking in to it.

The above is why the price seems low, but I assure you, mechanically this car is fantastic.

Mod list:

- JLT Gen II Cold Air
- Accufab TB and Plenum (Plenum was sanded and painted to match factory engine paint)
- Steeda 2.81 upper pulley
- K&N Breathers
- Maximum Motorsports CC Plates
- Billet Pro Shop 100mm single ball bearing AUX idler
- Amsoil Signature Series oils throughout: Engine, trans, diff
- Unknown MGW shifter (Installed by previous owner, unsure of model)
- JBA O/R H-Pipe
- Unknown series Magnaflow mufflers (installed by previous owner)
- Summit Racing 4 inch tips
- Hawk HPS Pads (all 4 corners)
- 'Boxed' 91 octane pulley tune - Diablosport Predator 3 tuner
- Windows tinted @ 20% all the way around
- Small LED shift light behind steering wheel
- Raxiom sequential tail light kit + slower flasher

This car runs fantastic and has always been very well cared for. It has never been to the track and as stated above, is driven very gently. Clutch grabs hard with no slip or shudders, engine starts and idles perfect and boost hits hard, as it should for a car with these mods. This would be an excellent base for more fuel and a blower swap, or for someone looking for a clean non swapped, but non stock Terminator

Just more thoughts as they come to me. Still on the factory alternator, this has never given me any trouble. Also, the fuel filter was done at the same time the trans and diff oils were replaced. So maybe 5k miles on those tops, will be good for a very long time.

Also still has a functional, un-cracked, factory LED brake light in the spoiler. I've been very lucky to avoid any of the normal issues with this car

Also should be noted, despite being an early production 03, it does not have the head tick and is still on the original heads.

I will get pictures of the engine bay and interior tomorrow when it is lighter out. It has just received its fall detail and is looking magnificent. Ready to drive and enjoy.

The only thing I would recommend doing at some point is getting a proper tune on the car if the car is going to be driven hard. The tune is safe enough for how I drive it, but for someone that might have a heavier right foot, it would be a safe idea to have it done. I was actually less than a month out on doing this myself, but plans have changed unfortunately. I can recommend a fantastic shop here in Denver or you can use your own, the tuner will be included with the sale as will the stock parts if you want them.

Car does have a small remaining lien. However the title is held by the local credit union office, so title will be transferred day of sale, no waiting for it to be mailed.

Car (and myself) is located in Denver

Pictures below. I am happy to answer any questions or fill in anything I may have left out. I appreciate an honest seller and the headache of buying a car 1000 miles away, so I will disclose anything and everything. Thanks for reading. On to the pictures :)

r2sTCQanvGUwyOi0xCrGpVROpEo-mSUeDfPRGNaYptM=w1768-h996-no

YiHm8hMzi6xjjvTYLy5T4WQoP0bufB_BAgcZnRFW-9g=s995-no

hGRIJII3RB60nQzcdtMY3-zbzmxbNGSkVBjhUvB6W24=w1768-h996-no

h_2rl7__toO1hRv5tiHwonONOCfY5YKbd1hMcUTQ06Y=w1768-h996-no

ld8u-UQtUTRGWLKihIJToV0pg6BzhtHcMe1BQsRSK1E=w1327-h995-no

iPIokSgknw-d-ZuNwWDZzJiTe2zSTYRQufDeFo33e_8=w1327-h995-no

DOiHznRMcgDcjZVfcYAutw1X5cm5jGULuO2X2uJVj8o=w1327-h995-no

3GLC3vmsnsQF7vvf7C3F1q8WOM0i3uv3JcA7E5b23Ds=w1327-h995-no

cC4RgQcEarvCkkOryrajszpwLnTcggoxn9k1Kip6zdI=w1327-h995-no

SlNb7a2qkRfsp7jbXrHQXM3yu7srShUU4emb0BLBrFY=w1327-h995-no

wh-T5f1ffBpsOAqgXSWB_CzgNnLK7GmMn0hKZJAIzpc=w1327-h995-no

Last edited:

BIGRED5oh

Established Member
Hi, Could you shoot me a text please. 716-861-0996 Im in Colorado Springs and interested in your Cobra! Thanks

Pantera1

Established Member
Post this up in the Colorado terminators Facebook group, there was a guy looking for one yesterday

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Monday morning bump. :)

Had a few very interested parties, but no one was able to come up with the money.

Additional info that has come up through questions from buyers.

1) It is still on the stock IRS
2) Window sticker and build certificate are included

Happy Monday everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread