FS:2003 Redfire Coupe

JCF2003Cobra

Established Member
Asking $24K for a really nice 2003 Redfire Coupe "garage queen".

I am a married, non-smoking 60 year old male who is a 40 year Telecommunications Professional (Engineer) that has pampered this car since the day I brought her home as a leftover 2003 in December of 2004. I purchased the car from a Ford dealer just outside of Roanoke, Virginia, Vinton Motors, who has since shut down operations back when the auto industry had their cut backs. The clock has just ticked over 24K miles and has never been to the track nor abused in any way. Probably been driven in the rain no more than a dozen times and only when I got caught out in it. I have other vehicles that I use as my daily driver so the Terminator has been a pure hobbyist car reserved for cruise-ins and car shows. The car has always been garage kept with cover and is so clean you could literally eat off of it. I have the complete documentation including the window sticker, both keys, the Terminator production stickers that were attached under the front and rear bumper, Certificate of Authenticity and letter. I also have a duplicate of the Certificate of Authenticity that I purchased from a fellow SVT member here on the Forum which shows the signatures of the Ford SVT Marketing and Sales Manager (Tom Scarpello) and the Director of SVT Programs (John Coletti) who were actually the Ford Executives in charge at the time this car was built but by the time I bought it in 2004 they both had left Ford and were replaced by George Ayers & Hau Thai-Tang which is reflected in the actual certificate I received, official dealer spec sheet & brochure and the unique SVT owners manual case. You should be getting an idea of how meticulous I have been in my ownership of this vehicle. I’m certain you will not be disappointed with this vehicle and am willing to bet you would be hard pressed to find a finer example of an adult driven one owner low mileage with complete documentation and all the popular modifications except perhaps for a ported blower. Also be advised that I have the factory trunk deck lid that I replaced with another trunk deck lid from a 2003 donor car so I could mount the Roush spoiler. Not everyone likes the Roush spoiler so it's an easy "put back". For pictures and other related info pertinent to the car copy and paste this link into your browser.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCD8Xig-UUWLWppQ0QyaHZMWE0&usp=sharing

P.S. - By the way the reason I am selling this beautiful car is because in December of 2009 I purchased a leftover Silver Metallic 2008 Shelby GT-500 KR 40th Anniversary Special. Check it out here.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCD8Xig-UUWUk5sa3VCMkpEeVk&usp=sharing

and here

gt5001920.mov - YouTube

I don't really "need" both cars and would like to see this car go to someone who will continue to treat her with the same care that I have. Please serious inquiries only, no low ballers. If interested send me a PM or E-mail. Cheers.

Jim Flannagan
Bristol, Tn.

Users who are viewing this thread