FS: 2003 Silver Metallic Cobra

97cobrastatus

Established Member
where is destin florida... im in bradenton florida which is just south of tampa and i would be willing to drive im just waiting for someone to buy my 97 and then i will be buying your car the dayyyy after mine sells I LOVE YOUR CAR and im a serious buyer

let me know if theres anyway i can delay you in taking this beauty to a dealership... i too would like you to keep this car in the svtp community :beer:

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
I would really like to get at least 20 out of the car, but if not you got it DBlack1...and 97cobrastatus, when will you have your car sold by.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Destin is up here in the Panhandle just west of Panama City. It's a shame your getting rid of it eric, was hoping the twins would get to roll together at least once before you got rid of it.

Last edited:

DBlack1

Established Member
I would really like to get at least 20 out of the car, but if not you got it DBlack1...and 97cobrastatus, when will you have your car sold by.

Well, I'm not too far off. I can make it there in 8 hours, but I need a couple days notice to get down there. I'm just accounting a little for my $140 tanks of diesel and a hotel stay.

stubbs

Established Member
I have a 2007 dodge ram 1500 quad cab big horn edition that I may possibly trade. Its fully loaded minus leather, it has the twenty's and the hemi with a tow package in it.

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
SVTP community, this car never sold and I have just now gotten around to putting it back up. I would really like to get rid of the car and am putting it back up for 18,000 OBO. The car now has 48,000 miles. And note this car ISN'T a show car. For it to be, the front bumper, hood, and a spot on the rear bumper which was repainted without my knowledge would need to be repainted. The car is perfect interior and mechanically.

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
SVTP community, this car never sold and I have just now gotten around to putting it back up. I would really like to get rid of the car and am putting it back up for 18,000 OBO. The car now has 48,000 miles. And note this car ISN'T a show car. For it to be, the front bumper, hood, and a spot on the rear bumper which was repainted without my knowledge would need to be repainted. The car is perfect interior and mechanically.

If i come and pick it up would you take 17000?
do you have the title in hand?
can you get some pics of the bumpers and hood to show what you mean about the paint? thanks

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
AK000298.gif

AK000296.jpg

just got those new tires and rims,i'll put some better pics if your interested and im bout to do a lift on that too

Users who are viewing this thread