FS:2003 Sonic Blue Cobra w/KB-low miles

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Migdiesel said:
Do you have the stock seats?

No I don't but I’m sure I can find a set if needed online and could sell the Racaro's off. It's all up to the buyer :beer:. I think they look great and like stock imop… Just let me know...

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
loud_snake said:
Nice ride, good luck on the sell

Thanks and it kind of looks like yours... If anyone is serious about this car they need to call me as it might not be for sale soon.....:burnout:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
goldeneagle_10 said:
You have alot of mods that I'm lookin for... I just can't afford the car. But free bump for you, great lookin car.

ttt thanks for the bump...Great car for someone...

Cajun Power

Established Member
WOW!!!!!

I like th elook of your car. I was looking for a blue 03-04 cobra and I was shocked to see one with Evo seats. I guess that would be easy for me to get used to... LOL

Bump for nice car.

BlueBlizzard

Banned
hey

Heya, send me a pm with the car pics so I know what car I am talking about. I am looking for a car and I am interested in yours and a few others.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Last edited:

BlueBlizzard

Banned
Heya

I have a question for you. Do you still have the Cobra rims ? Because if I were to buy it you could put the Cobra rims back on and then sell the rims you have on it now .

LCCOBRA

Established Member
BlueBlizzard said:
I have a question for you. Do you still have the Cobra rims ? Because if I were to buy it you could put the Cobra rims back on and then sell the rims you have on it now .

No I sold them a while ago and the buyer wants the wheels/tires as is with the car. I was planning on swapping them out for stock stuff and some cash with someone if the deal falls through....

Heart Stopper

Draggin' a**
Established Member
If for whatever reason the sale doesn't go through... would you please let me know as i would be very interested, this is my dream car.... thanks

dryshot

600 ponies
Established Member
i should be picking the car up tomorrow morning/afternoon assuming that the bank has gotten there head out of there ass

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread