Mikey2Bucks

Established Member
For Sale is My 2003 Cobra, lightly modded, only 20,108 miles. I'm in Buffalo, NY. I was asking $25,000, but was told this was too much. I reduced my asking price to $22,000 and am open to offers. The car needs nothing. It has a few very small stone chips on the hood, and the front spoiler in scraped from entering and leaving driveways.
There are a few Mods:
Pro 5.0 shifter and aftermarket knob
JLT CAI
2.8 MotoBlue Pulley with matching tensioner
Tuned by P and J Speedshop in Tonawanda, NY (442 RWHP)
SLP catted x pipe
Bassani Extreme Cat back exhaust
10.5" rear wheels to match front 9" stocks (origional wheels and 4 decent Goodyear tires come with car)
Newer Nitto 555's 275/40's front, 315/35's rear (only 2,000 miles on tires)
New Centerforce Clutch/New aluminum flywheel/throw out bearing/steeda cable adjuster/replaced the rear main seal while they were in there
New LPW Diff Cover
Aftermarket head unit, with ipod hookup
Brand New H&R Race Springs and FLSFC's come with car as they have not yet been installed.

All origional parts come with car, as well as, all paperwork, certificates, etc.

Email or PM me. I can email lots of pics.

[email protected]

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
man i am right buy you..right behind kenmore mercey hospital in the town of tonawanda..why you sellin..

Mikey2Bucks

Established Member
FS:2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Coupe, 20k miles

Wedding to pay for. I spent my kenne bell money on a ring. Im going to keep it if I cant sell it by mid May.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
nice congrats i get married too in 2 weeks..but i was thinking of a getting a termi..since i already have my lightning..i want your color just more mods..i will have to think about this..

Mikey2Bucks

Established Member

Nice man, Congrats! If you want to meet up Friday, its supposed to be nice, I can show you the car, but in any case I'd really like to check out your Lightning... My best freind has a Blue 02, I love the Lightnings...

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Nice man, Congrats! If you want to meet up Friday, its supposed to be nice, I can show you the car, but in any case I'd really like to check out your Lightning... My best freind has a Blue 02, I love the Lightnings...

sure not a problem friday sounds good..

here is my number 863-7259 mike

let me know what you number is i work friday but we can get together at some point..

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Why arent these things selling?? is the economy really that bad still???

bump for a fellow NY'er

Mikey2Bucks

Established Member

Not sure why they aren't selling, I have had tons of people emailing me off craigslist and SVTP, they all say they are interested but no one has come thru with cash. Its fine tho, I dont have to sell it, Im just going to sit on it for a while, if it sells, it sells... Thanks for the Bump...

Sending pics now...

Mike 716-479-1007...

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Mineral Grey is just a hard sell, unfortunately. Same goes for ZY and RF. Best of luck and it definitely sounds like a nice car.

Mikey2Bucks

Established Member
Owner History

The car has had 2 previous owners, the guy that bought it new sold it to his nephew and I bought it from the nephew, so its a 3 owner car. Car was in VA its whole life til I brought it to NY 2 years ago. I think I am just going to keep the car unless I get $22,000 for it. Its too clean and nice of a car to give away for any less. Every week point on this car has been addressed and the car is flawless and bullitt proof, it really needs nothing.

JMann2380

Established Member
The car has had 2 previous owners, the guy that bought it new sold it to his nephew and I bought it from the nephew, so its a 3 owner car. Car was in VA its whole life til I brought it to NY 2 years ago. I think I am just going to keep the car unless I get $22,000 for it. Its too clean and nice of a car to give away for any less. Every week point on this car has been addressed and the car is flawless and bullitt proof, it really needs nothing.

I emailed you, you said the car was pretty much sold?

nitroinsane

Established Member
Brought this car up for me to look at. Immaculate car. Even the strut tower paint looks mint. I am waiting for a few financial things to clear up and then I will be purchasing this beast. If it doesn't sell by then

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
Good luck bump for you... When I sold my car on here last year, I priced it to go, and it was sold In 7 hours lol. I do think the economy has killed the market for fast cars, but remember this car was made for 2 years, and has plenty if people interested. You may have to wait another 10 years before the economy gets better lol. Again, glws

Users who are viewing this thread