FS: 2003 Torch Red Mach 1. (5 spd/57k miles) extra clean!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Well back up for sale is my 2003 Torch Red Mach 1. 5 speed, clean title, 57,XXX miles, entire top end rebuilt by Drew @ AED(Advanced Engine Development) less than 2,000 miles ago.

Since nobody thought $14,000 was a good deal for all the crap the car had done to it, I was forced to disassemble my masterpiece & demod the car. Despite that, the car is still one of the nicest Mach's around, & it still has a few basic mods which include....

=Custom 2 1/2" Bassani catback exhaust with 3 1/2" SLP double wall tips.
= 85mm C&L MAF/intake.
=Roys 1/2" intake spacer.
=Ford Racing 4.10 gears installed by John B
=Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors.
=Bilstein front struts, brand new stock replacement rear shocks.
=Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates.
=Centerforce dual friction clutch.
=03/04 Cobra aluminum flywheel.
=LCD head cooling mod.
=Energy suspension poly motor & trans mounts.
=17X9 & 17X10 10th anniversary Cobra replica wheels.
=BF Goodrich KDW tires 255/40/17 front & 275/40/17 rear with a good amount of tread left

Anyhow, the car looks & drives like new, & has no issues at all. Oil was always changed with synthetic Mobil 1, Paint is VERY shiny, & near flawless with a few minor rock chips & small scratches from 57k miles of driving, but there is not a ding anywhere on the car. The interior still smells like new leather & has no rips or odors. I guarantee you will not find a nicer Mach 1 for sale in the area in this price range. It will come smogged & ready to go... If interested, please call or text Dustin @916-868-7085.

I am asking $12,500 obo for the car. Please don't post if you are not interested in the car, or if you have anything negative to say...

Here are a few pictures. Sorry some are not the best quality, they were taken with my phone since I lost the battery to my Nikon. Thanks for looking...

Stockmach4.jpg

Stockmach3.jpg

Stockmach2.jpg

Stockmach1.jpg

machinterior.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Last edited:

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
If I wasnt in Hawaii, I would jump all over this one! Great looking car, appears well cared for. Just what I would love to get ahold of.

Gibs

1crazymach

Established Member
good price but shitty markey you will have to give the car away to sell it. I sold my Mach with 11,xxx miles 2yrs ago for 18k but I had 10k in extras on the car blower,wheels ect ect glws

Epikmach

Established Member
Jeez, this market is just plain ridiculous. I'm not making a penny off this car at my selling price. Its below blue book, & Im still getting no love. Someone make me a fair offer, PLEASE!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
What year V are you gonna get?

I'm picking up a silver on black 2005 with 50k miles from my buddy whom is the original owner. It already has a nasty cam, LT's, full exhaust,electric cutouts, lowered, shifter, newer style diff, tuned etc...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread