FS: 2003 Torch Red Mach 1

Epikmach

Established Member
I love this car, but its finally time for me to move on...

2003 Mach 1, 5 speed, Torch Red. 57,XXX miles, clean title. Entire top end rebuilt by Drew @ AED less than 1,500 miles ago. Car is located in Sacramento, California.

=Performance mods=

-Maximum Motorsports K member, A arms, Bumpsteer kit, 325lb front coil overs, 225lb rear coil overs, caster/camber plates, full length subframe connectors, panhard bar, & XD lower control arms
-Bilstein HD Struts/shocks.
-Energy suspension polyurethane motor & transmission mounts.
-Centerforce dual friction clutch.
-03-04 Cobra aluminum flywheel.
-Maximum Motorsports clutch quadrant & firewall adjuster.
-MGW shifter.
-SSBC slotted brake rotors.
-C&L 85mm maf & intake tube.
-Roy's 3/8" intake spacer.
-LCD head cooling mod.
-Mac LT headers & o/r h pipe.
-Custom Bassani catback with SLP tips.
-Xcal2 Tuned by Shaun @ AED 309rwhp/323rwtq. also includes 2 race tunes that I have yet to try out.

=Cosmetic mods=

-03-04 Cobra spoiler, mirrors, & side skirts.
-2001 Bullitt side scoops.
-8000k HID's.
-15% tint all around
-Billet shorty antenna
-"Powered by Ford" coil covers.
-A lot of misc. interior billet items.
-18X9 & 18X10 deep dish silver FR500 replicas.
-BF Goodrich KDW2's 265/35/18 & 295/35/18 (plenty of life left).

Anyhow, I think thats about it. The car drives & looks like new, & has the best suspension money can buy. Both the paint, interior, & engine bay are super clean. Although I raced the car a little bit, this car is babied & is a garage queen 99% of the time. Oil changed less than every 3k miles since I rarely drive it... Its very hard to part with this car, but I am looking into getting a nice performance sedan... The car blue books @ $13,XXX in this condition & mileage, but with all the mods the car has I am pricing it @ $14,000 firm....
LMK if anybody is interested.

-Dustin (916)-868-7085

DSC_00073.jpg

DSC_00103.jpg

DSC_00113.jpg

DSC_00195.jpg

DSC_00286.jpg

DSC_00335.jpg

DSC_00305.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Last edited:

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Damn Dustin! Didn't think you would get rid of this thing. I can personally vouch for this car, it's immaculant! Good luck with your sale bro

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
It's going to be tough to get that much but glws. I sold mine about 2 months ago and even with it being comp orange it wasn't easy to sell.

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks guys...

I know it will be hard to get that much for it, but its not a huge rush, & the car is pretty close to immaculate, with A LOT of expensive mods. The price is negotiable too BTW. If it doesn't move, I will de-mod it & trade it in...

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Thanks guys...

I know it will be hard to get that much for it, but its not a huge rush, & the car is pretty close to immaculate, with A LOT of expensive mods. The price is negotiable too BTW. If it doesn't move, I will de-mod it & trade it in...

What are you going to replace it with?

snakezilla

Established Member
Bump for a bad ass car that lives about 3 miles away. I see this car around a lot and I will back up the owner in everything he says about his car. Its super clean and well maintained. Also built and tuned by the best shop on Nor-Cal

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
Bump for a bad ass car that lives about 3 miles away. I see this car around a lot and I will back up the owner in everything he says about his car. Its super clean and well maintained. Also built and tuned by the best shop on Nor-Cal

Thanks Carlos... :beer:

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
If the buyer comes through on my car i would love to pick this up, one of the cleanest cars ive seen on here.

Lad30nyc

Established Member
2004/2005 Cadillac CTS-V. IMO, it makes the ultimate DD. Comfy, luxurious, decent on gas for a V8, good looking, & still fast for a boat...

There is someone on one of my local forums who is looking to get rid of his CTS-V for another Mustang. PM me and I'll send you the link

Users who are viewing this thread