FS: 2003 Torch Red Mach 1

Epikmach

Established Member
I love this car, but its finally time for me to move on...

2003 Mach 1, 5 speed, Torch Red. 57,XXX miles, clean title. Entire top end rebuilt by Drew @ AED less than 1,500 miles ago.

=Performance mods=

-Maximum Motorsports K member, A arms, Bumpsteer kit, 325lb front coil overs, 225lb rear coil overs, caster/camber plates, full length subframe connectors, panhard bar, & XD lower control arms
-Bilstein HD Struts/shocks.
-Energy suspension polyurethane motor & transmission mounts.
-Centerforce dual friction clutch.
-03-04 Cobra aluminum flywheel.
-Maximum Motorsports clutch quadrant & firewall adjuster.
-MGW shifter.
-SSBC slotted brake rotors.
-C&L 85mm maf & intake tube.
-Roy's 3/8" intake spacer.
-LCD head cooling mod.
-Mac LT headers & o/r h pipe.
-Custom Bassani catback with SLP tips.
-Xcal2 Tuned by Shaun @ AED 309rwhp/323rwtq. also includes 2 race tunes that I have yet to try out.

=Cosmetic mods=

-03-04 Cobra spoiler, mirrors, & side skirts.
-2001 Bullitt side scoops.
-8000k HID's.
-15% tint all around
-Billet shorty antenna
-"Powered by Ford" coil covers.
-A lot of misc. interior billet items.
-18X9 & 18X10 deep dish silver FR500 replicas.
-BF Goodrich KDW2's 265/35/18 & 295/35/18 (plenty of life left).

Anyhow, I think thats about it. The car drives & looks like new, & has the best suspension money can buy. Both the paint, interior, & engine bay are super clean. Although I raced the car a little bit, this car is babied & is a garage queen 99% of the time. Oil changed less than every 3k miles since I rarely drive it... Its very hard to part with this car, but I am looking into getting a nice performance sedan... The car blue books @ $13,XXX in this condition & mileage, but with all the mods the car has I am pricing it @ $15,000. OBO....

LMK if anybody is interested.

-Dustin (916)-868-7085

DSC_00073.jpg

DSC_00103.jpg

DSC_00113.jpg

DSC_00195.jpg

DSC_00286.jpg

DSC_00335.jpg

DSC_00305.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks guys... I dont want to sell it, & I dont have to, but I want to get into something more comfy & DD friendly.

snakezilla

Established Member
bump for a super clean car that has been well maintained. This car lives about 3 miles from me and I will back up the owner in everything he says about his car.

O4COBRA

Established Member
I can vouch for this car as well. Has to be the cleanest TR Mach 1 around, and one of the cleanest Mustangs in general. If ever there was an engine bay you could eat off of, this is one of them for sure.

Oh and if a part out comes up. I've got dibs on the coil covers... :beer:

87.jpg

86.jpg

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
Thanks Carlos, Kyle, & everyone else... Its VERY hard to part with this car after almost 5 years, but I think its time to move on. I'm pretty sure it will take a while to sell it though in this economy....

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
sweet ride... i hope that you won't have any regrets once it sells; best of luck with the sale.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I am very interested, what part of California are you located in? If I can sell my 1996 Cobra I would like to come pick this up. Pm me I have a couple questions I would like to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread