Fs: 2004 Audi A4 1.8 Quattro Sport 6-spd - HOUSTON

rxlr8tion

Established Member
V=FOR SALE is my 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 6-speed. The car is black on grey sport model with the premium package. It has about 91,500 miles on it and runs great - 33 mpg on the highway!

The good news is the engine was just replaced 6,000 miles ago by Momentum Audi in Houston. The engine is still under warranty at any Audi dealer in America! While they had the engine out, I elected to have the clutch and flywheel replaced at the same time. It shifts seamlessly.

About 3 months ago, the alternator went out, so it has a brand new OEM alternator on it as well.

The Quattro works flawlessly - perfect for snow/ice.

There are only a few minor blemishes on the car, a few very small rock chips in the front, a very minor scratch on the d.s. rear wheel arch, and a couple of small scuffs on the rear bumper. The interior is perfect except for a small scrape in the d.s. seat back leather - unless you were looking for it - you would never even know it was there. Overall, the vehicle is in great condition. I would not hesitate to hop in it today and drive it across the country.

I am asking $14K obo. I own it free and clear - title in hand. I would also be willing to aid in delivery if you are within a couple hundred miles of Houston! (A4 is located in Houston)

Please feel free to ask questions...

[email protected]

Last edited:

rxlr8tion

Established Member
Finally got some pics up...if interior shots are needed, please let me know! Very motivated to sell...

2004A4004.jpg

2004A4005.jpg

2004A4006.jpg

2004A4007.jpg

let me know if there are any questions :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread