FS: 2004 black on black Cobra seats

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
Need to sell these seats!! My Cobra is almost done and I need to get the Corbeau's in!!!

waltd20012002

Established Member
Man, i don't wanna bust your bubble or anything but why would you wanna trade off some OEM cobra seats for cheapo TRS's? granted corbeau makes a pretty good seat & they are comfy, snug but go for the gold and get a set of "Cobra Misano's" in leather.
they are pricey but man you will thank yourself once you get them installed..
not just another "corbeau" guy, you know?
The Cobra's are lighter & hella more stylish than the corbeau's
sorry, just my .02. if you llike it, then thats all that really matters

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
Man, i don't wanna bust your bubble or anything but why would you wanna trade off some OEM cobra seats for cheapo TRS's? granted corbeau makes a pretty good seat & they are comfy, snug but go for the gold and get a set of "Cobra Misano's" in leather.
they are pricey but man you will thank yourself once you get them installed..
not just another "corbeau" guy, you know?
The Cobra's are lighter & hella more stylish than the corbeau's
sorry, just my .02. if you llike it, then thats all that really matters

The seats will be going into a '95 Cobra. Bought these '04's for it, but the car is now a drag car mostly. Wanting something functionable, but still with some style.

blackstang5.4

Established Member
I think price might be the issue here. From everywhere ive looked a good price for a set of cobra seats shipped would be $800. Unless im wrong with blk+blk seats.

zankylen

Established Member
yea it is usally between 800-1500 depending on how bad some one wants them and how fast the seller wants to get rid of them.
I have seen them go as cheap as 700 for the fronts and as much as 1500 for the rears, but usally between 8-15 like i said.

zankylen

Established Member
if you got to greyhound about 150.00. Best way to ship is to break down into four pieces!

levelbelow2000

Established Member
I have a set of corbeau Trs's with brackets I will trade u for your fronts? My seats are great shape, only 10 months old and the car don't get driven much.

Users who are viewing this thread