FS: 2004 Black SVT Cobra, Whipple, only 5,239 Miles, MINT!!

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Well the time has come to sell my baby. I am the original owner. I purchased this 2004 SVT Cobra new on July 31, 2004. It currently has only 5,239 miles on it. It was always garaged in a climate controlled garage with carpeting on the floor. I can honestly say that it was only in the rain on time and it was a very light shower. This car has always been adult driven by myself and never abused. All mods were performed by a certified SVT Master Tech who is also a friend of mine. This car has the most beautiful swirl free black paint that you will find on any vehicle at any price!

Here is the mod list:

Whipple Supercharger w/ 3" Reichard Racing Upper / 4# Metco Lower Pulley
Billetflow Idler Pullies
JLT Custom Flamed CAI intake
60# injectors
SCT MAF meter
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump
Mac Pro-Chamber Mid-Pipe
Flowmaster cat back
P-Fab Intercooler Ice Box
LFP Heat Exchanger
Fluidyne Radiator
Accufab Polished Oval Throttle Body
NGK Spark Plugs
SCT Pro Racer Package w/ XCal2 Tuner
NGK Digital Wide band O2 Meter
Speedhut Gauges in Autometer Cluster Bezel
Centerforce LM Clutch w/26-spline Input Shaft
Fiore Adjustable Clutch Quadrant
Pro 5.0 Shifter
SLP Line Lock
Billetflow Rear IRS Brace
Kenny Brown Sport Springs
Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors
Brembo Gran Sport Front Big Brake Kit w/Drilled/Slotted Rotors
IForged Flux 18" 3-piece Polished Aluminum Wheels
275/35/18 Front / 315/30/18 Rear Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (maybe 700 miles on them)
Redline Performance Hood Struts
Raptor Performance Shift Light
Custom Embroidered Headrests
Cobra Embroidered Floor Mats
Tinted Windows 35%

I have EVERY invoice and direction sheet for each mod on this car. They will all be included in a 3-ring binder. There will be another 3-ring binder with each and every included SVT paper documents, including the Genuine SVT build certificate, all manuals, and the original bill of sale and window sticker, and MORE!

There will not be any disappointments with this car at all. I know that it's the nicest one that you will find!

Please see the many pics to learn more about this wonderful car. If you have ANY questions please email me at [email protected] and I will reply within the hour most any time of day or evening.

Terms and Conditions:

Upon pickup of the car the balance is to be paid in cash or other secure funds before the car leaves with you. I have the title in my possession, free and clear. The car is being sold as-is without warranty expressed or implied.

I can ship the car with a carrier of your choice if you would like if you make the arrangements, once the total payment in full has been secured. -or- I can pick you up at the Greater Pittsburgh Airport if you want to fly in and drive the car home. Once you see the car and how nice it is you will be most pleased, and happy to be the new owner!

Price is $28,000 FIRM.

Here are a bunch of pics:

DSC00265.gif

DSC00266.gif

DSC00267.gif

DSC00268.gif

DSC00269.gif

DSC00270.gif

DSC00271.gif

DSC00272.gif

DSC00277.gif

DSC00278.gif

DSC00279.gif

DSC00280.gif

DSC00281.gif

DSC00282.gif

DSC00283.gif

DSC00284.gif

DSC00285.gif

DSC00288.gif

DSC00289.gif

DSC00290.gif

DSC00291.gif

DSC00292.gif

DSC00293.gif

DSC00294.gif

DSC00295.gif

DSC00296.gif

DSC00298.gif

DSC00300.gif

DSC00301.gif

DSC00302.gif

DSC00306.gif

DSC00308.gif

DSC00310.gif

DSC00319.gif

Last edited:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
HOLY SMOKES!!! That's a damn nice car you have there! Someone's going to get a beautiful car for a hell of a price. Good luck w/ the sale! Why you selling after all this time?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
wow this is the nicest car i've seen on SVTP performance in a while!! GLWS i'm sure you won't need it though..

flattrack53

Established Member
Really nice car for a really good price!!! BTW, I dont understand the 4th picture from the bottom. Did you mean to put that on myspace?

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
wow that's prob. the cleanest cobra i've ever seen. where did you get the "SUPERCHARGED" door steps?

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
HOLY SMOKES!!! That's a damn nice car you have there! Someone's going to get a beautiful car for a hell of a price. Good luck w/ the sale! Why you selling after all this time?

Thanks! It's time to move on.

wow this is the nicest car i've seen on SVTP performance in a while!! GLWS i'm sure you won't need it though..

Thanks for the kind words.

Really nice car for a really good price!!! BTW, I dont understand the 4th picture from the bottom. Did you mean to put that on myspace?

It looks like he took a pic of the door showing how nice the paint looks. Badass car man. GLWS.

Yep that's to show how deep the paint looks. :beer:

wow that's prob. the cleanest cobra i've ever seen. where did you get the "SUPERCHARGED" door steps?

Thanks. The door plates are from UPR. I think they have been discontinued though.

Awesome car, someone will get one hell of a deal for 28k.

Thanks. :beer:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
That is how you sale a car. I was honestley talking to my wife about putting a deposit down.

buddha93

Established Member
Beautiful car, and absolutely smokin' deal! No wonder you've got a deposit on it already.

Users who are viewing this thread