FS 2004 Cobra, whipple, low miles

RAWRIGHT

Established Member
I'm very interested in the car, and may have a buyer for my vette.

Couple of questions.
Whats the deal with the mileage?
How streetable is the car? If I bought it I would probably drive it the 500 miles back home.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
I'm very interested in the car, and may have a buyer for my vette.

Couple of questions.
Whats the deal with the mileage?
How streetable is the car? If I bought it I would probably drive it the 500 miles back home.

The car is very very streetable. It has the spec super twin clutch. It drive just like stock.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
what is up with the motor pic and interior pic for having like no miles the whipple pully is rusty,so that means that water is hitting the motor somehow,a flood,and the interior looks very dirty can you get better pics and clearer pic to please..

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I saw this for sale here before? A little over a year ago? Did you buy it from a member?
Looks good. G/L

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
The car is still avaliable. I will clean her up and get some updated pics for everyone. There is nothing wrong with the car at all.

wazvette

Established Member
MoToCobra...you sent me your father's cell phone # and i spoke to him briefly about the car...very nice guy...he told me that the millage on the car is actually 7,400 miles (still low but just helping you here). Also the title is still in the previous owner's name and the car was not registered for more than a year and a half. I love the car, but dont you think that will create some legal issues especially if the title was dated? Do you guys have a bill of sale?

Users who are viewing this thread