FS: 2004 Comp Orange Coupe $24K

rxlr8tion

Established Member
2004 Competition Orange Cobra Coupe
20050 miles

I will post pics asap - hopefully tomorrow.

Almost stock...Only mods:
Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
K&N filter kit
Good tires, rear 315/35/R17 Nitto 555R drag radials have less than 500 miles on them

Car has never been tracked, drag raced or even street raced.

As everybody knows - Comp Orange is a very rare color - only 281 built. My build sheet says #19/3768. One of only 3 CO coupes believed to come stock with satin wheels.

$24K. I would consider a trade/partial trade for a MkIV Supra.

[email protected]
Text: 281.507.1819

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
My old 04 CO Cobra coupe came with the satin wheels. If you are correct then that means there is only one other CO coupe that came with the satin wheels.

Look forward to seeing the pics, GL with the sale! :beer:

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
My old 04 CO Cobra coupe came with the satin wheels. If you are correct then that means there is only one other CO coupe that came with the satin wheels.

Look forward to seeing the pics, GL with the sale! :beer:

I believe that would've been mine that I sold a couple years ago. I will dig up some pics from my old computer

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Makes me happy that you guys are asking strong prices for em... I figured mine was worth about 20.:shrug: I'd consider selling mine for mid 20s as well, just don't think its worth it. cant get a C6 for that (LS3/7) and I dont want another C5, so I might as well keep it.

Best of luck on the sale, I think 24 is a GOOD and fair price. Right on the money.

Users who are viewing this thread