FS : 2004 KB Cobra Convertible

87FOXGT

Established Member
Hey guys I am selling my 04 KB Cobra Vert. I have it listed on ebay but can end the auction early if I work out a deal with someone here.

Here is the link to the auction to check out all the info and pics of the car. If you have any questions or would like any more pictures or anything like that, feel free to ask I will be glad to help you out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190037018958&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Price is 30,500 or BO

Picture045.gif

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I think the tranny problem have ever one a little scared....

good luck with the sale. heres a free bump for ya...TTT

Tom

87FOXGT

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
I think the tranny problem have ever one a little scared....

good luck with the sale. heres a free bump for ya...TTT

Tom

Yeah but that is really not a big fix. The car drive fine in normal situations its only at WOT once in a while it will act up. I would drop thetranny myself and get it done but i need the car sold asap and my 60 hour work week and full time school schedule just make that not realistic. Still i think what i am asking is a great price, you see stock verts going for the same range :eek:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
87FOXGT said:
Yeah but that is really not a big fix. The car drive fine in normal situations its only at WOT once in a while it will act up. I would drop thetranny myself and get it done but i need the car sold asap and my 60 hour work week and full time school schedule just make that not realistic. Still i think what i am asking is a great price, you see stock verts going for the same range :eek:

I agree, thats a great price for a KB cobra...TTT for ya again.

Tom

CobrasOwn

Established Member
Hey 87FoxGT, How do you like the sound of the Bassani Mids, X, and Stingers on your Cobra. Does that setup have a nice deep tone?

OrangeVenom04

Established Member
do you have any sound clips of vids. not to bust your thread but thats the setup i was gonna go with, with my old cobra. very clean car though.

87FOXGT

Established Member
Hey guys thanks for the compliments.

As for the exhaust, i love it and get compliments on it all the time everywhere I go. I have had people run into me at the store at walmart and walk up to me saying they remember my face because of the awesome sounding car i was driving, haha!

Anyways, here is a short quick vid. Gives you a bit of an idea. Ill try to get more vids up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3100207123210220580&hl=en

Users who are viewing this thread