FS: 2004 Mach 1, Shadow Grey, 16K, 5-Speed, Sacramento, Ca

DeVus32V

Seriously
Established Member
Well, I hate to do it (kinda like everyone else right?), but I'm getting married this Fall and I need to sell my car. I love this car. This is my 3rd mustang and certainly not my last. But this is the first time I've ever had to sell a vehicle that I didn't want to and I'm feeling extremely[/b] bummed about it. My fiancé has a 68 Nova as a toy and if we kept it, we'd have 4 cars, 2 people, a 2-car garage....and a new mortgage. Which I'm afraid is going to be a little much the first year, lol.

The Basics:
2004 Mach 1
5-Speed
Dark Shadow Grey Exterior
IUP (Interior Upgrade Package)
16,5XX miles
Clear Title
No Accidents

Asking $22500 OBO

The original in-service date (the date the car was first sold/titled and the factory warranty begins) was 02/04. The factory warranty will be in effect until Feb 2007 or 36K, which ever comes first. All maintenance has been done at home using only full synthetic Royal Purple 5W30 oil (I get a wholesale discount on it through my work ). No major mechanical problems whatsoever, no check engine/warning lights. Car runs, looks, drives and sounds incredible.

The Mods:
Other than the exhaust, all modifications have been done at home.

The car has the stainless steel Borla Stinger cat-back. If you haven't heard this exhaust, you'll love it. Even with the stock mid-pipe, I get stopped all the time by guys wanting to know what kind of exhaust it is.

B&M Ripper Shifter with a Cobra Bob Shifter Gasket (quiets down the shifter significantly)

Paul's High Performance Intake Spacer (this mod made a huge difference in performance, the sound of the car even changed, sounding more guttural)

K&N FIPK Kit

Granatelli Motorsport Upper and Lower Control Arms

2" Intrax Lowering Springs

The rear tail lights have been professionally tinted by a painter friend of mine. You will never have to worry about bubbling or peeling like the overlays tend to do. They light up fine and you can easily see the brake lights and back up lights during the day as well as at night.

Window Tint - 10% Rear (Back 3 Windows) %15 Two Front Windows

Clear Bra

Shortie Antenna

Other than the stock exhaust and the original upper/lower control arms, I have all the original parts.

This car has never been raced or abused. I had 19" racing hart wheels on the car and babied it every I went. The wheels have been sold in a separate sale. The stock wheels are now back on the car and the car is sitting in the garage. I drive an Accord for my d/d so the car is sitting, waiting to go to a new home.

Asking $22,500 OBO (low Kelly Blue Book)

***Click Pictures Below To Expand***

If you have any questions or would like any additional photos, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Julie

Last edited:

C.K.

Established Member
Bump for ya Julie. I know both you and Dave. Great people! Good luck selling the Mach and keep hunting for that Red IS :thumbsup:

DeVus32V

Seriously
Established Member
SOLD
25.gif

Users who are viewing this thread