FS: 2004 mystic chrome coupe 1,632 miles $33,750

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some many have seen this car recently others may have not. Its a 2004 mystic chrome coupe with 1,632 original miles. One owner bought brand new in Jan 04 at NEWIN FORD ... BASHORE LONG ISLAND. Car has a standard 3 yr 36k warranty.

Car is immaculate inside and out basically a brand new car. All paper work SVT cerificate window sticker manuels and many dealer paper work is included. No dents dings scratches no front plate installed. Flawless.

Car was meant to keep for ever but due to a child on the way the owner has to sell this or his 69 camaro. Due to the fact he thought he would have the car forever he did a few power modifications to the car cause that is what he wanted... And will sell with them on or off. ALL STOCK PARTS are available for the car.

DIABLO PREDATOR TUNER

ACCUFAB POLISHED THROTTLE BODY W/ INLET

95MM MAC SATRAIGHT SHOT MASS AIR

POLISHED COLD AIR INTAKE

2.80" S/C PULLEY

AUXILIARY IDLER PULLEY

2.5" FLOWMASTER EXH

2.5" BBK OFFROAD PIPE...

As u can see all thease parts can be removed and again All stock parts are available... Car is currently stored in a heated garage in New york. He is a NYC Fire fighter so when I spoke with him he didnt have the mystic chrome number memorized but when he gets a chance he will email it to me. COBRA number is #958 of 3768... Here is the VIn --1fafp48y44f158891.. He was asking $35,000 as some of u may have seen or may not have Talked to him recently and has changed the price to $33,750 pretty firm needs to move it but hey shoot an offer it u have interest. Again just over 1,600 miles

He told me he is very busy and that is why he didnt mind me getting the word out on his cobra for this or his camaro must go. To free up some cash.. I have many pics u can email me at [email protected] or call anytime 801-603-5399 or pm me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread