FS: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra,Twin Turbo, Auto, Solid rear, caged, 9.60@144

ferfont1

Established Member
I might have missed it in the listing but does it still have creature comforts, ie ac, ps, e.t.c.

ice cold a/c, power steering, heat, power windows, power seats, in dash tv/dvd/nav, JL speakers, got it all! :beer:

cclark

Established Member
By No means am I trying to low ball you but I could offer you my car and 5 grand...it's a fully built 03 black kb cobra 600 rwhp on 93 oct 16lbs boost fully built motor ccw 505a wheels...it's in the classifieds under 'here we go again' located in southern Maryland, text me for details 240-299-0946...worse comes to worse, free bump for a sick ride!

ferfont1

Established Member
pm replied :thumbsup:
By No means am I trying to low ball you but I could offer you my car and 5 grand...it's a fully built 03 black kb cobra 600 rwhp on 93 oct 16lbs boost fully built motor ccw 505a wheels...it's in the classifieds under 'here we go again' located in southern Maryland, text me for details 240-299-0946...worse comes to worse, free bump for a sick ride!
your car is very nice and no offense was taken. I'm really consolidating all my cars and trying to put some money in the bank. I really would like to keep my car but other responsibilities are a priority.

cclark

Established Member
I completely understand that man, putting money in the bank is good, good luck with the sale you have a beautiful car and it looks to have been done very very well, worth every penny

ferfont1

Established Member
at work bump! will have more pics from cars & coffee tomorrow...probably more cell phone pics :nonono: Looks small next to the camaro! and narrow next to the z06! lol
20kdj5v.jpg

ferfont1

Established Member
All pm's and phone numbers contacted :beer:

Many potential buyers are out of towners looking to ship, is there anyone with experience with a certain shipping company that feels they did a great job? Any recommendations?

ferfont1

Established Member
ttt..

I seen this car in person and it's bad ass. G/L on sale bro...:rockon:

Thanks Jerry! Looks like it may be heading to Maryland (pending till friday) by the end of the week :( I never did get to try it out on the c16 + nitrous! Maybe that was for the better. lol

Last edited:

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
let me know how you come out this weekend via PM . very sweet ride!

ferfont1

Established Member
Going out of town bump! I'll be un reachable till next sunday. Kobra98 i'll shoot you a pm next week didnt have any time this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread