FS 2004 Mystichrome Cobra

9150notch

Established Member
After thinking about it for several months I have decided to put my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra up for sale. This has been my dream car since I first read about it in 2003. I don't need to sell this car but after 13 Mustangs I would like to try something new; oh well on to the details.

Miles: 44,xxx - this will go up as I drive the car on nice weekends. This car has never seen rain as long as I have owned it and is garage kept under a cover. I am also planning a major detail in the next two weeks; not because it needs it but because I am insane.

Mods: Afco heat exchanger, JBA 3" cat back, CAI, MM CC Plates, H&R Sport Springs. All mods have less than 3K on them with receipts. I have the stock exhaust and springs to go with the car.
Price: $25,000

No trades please.

This car is CLEAN! The paint is a 9 out of a 10. There are two small imperfections that I can't get to show up in pictures. It does have a few of the typical 03-04 front end rock chips but nothing noticeable. I take it to as many car shows as I can and always get compliments.

I have a clean carfax and the car has always been in the south; it was purchased at Brandon Ford in Tampa, Florida. I have the window sticker and SVT certificate.

I can email any pictures requested. My email is [email protected] and my cell number is 727-647-0450. Please do not call after 8pm eastern; I have children in bed at that time. Feel free to ask any questions at all.

Thanks SVTP!!

dsc0077jp.jpg

dsc0071y.jpg

20120414123459.jpg

dsc0100bn.jpg

dsc0092ts.jpg

dsc0091un.jpg

dsc0086jx.jpg

20120414123542.jpg

dsc0083pc.jpg

Last edited:

9150notch

Established Member
If there were any other color I would want it would be SB in a second. I love that color. Thanks for the offer if it doesn't sell I may hit you up.

DR_DOOM_SVT

Established Member
Very clean car! If you had this last month it would've been mine already. Always wanted one of these but bought a second torch red.

9150notch

Established Member
Thank you and it all depends on the market and the car. If you look throughout the ads on this forum they are all over the globe. I would hope a clean '04 mystichrome with less than 50K with a clean car fax and basically stock would bring close to it but we will see.

Thanks again for the comment, I really do love this car.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
I was dead set on Mystichrome. Im not sure if i would take another color as a second choice! Actually, scratch that. Competition Orange. Anywho, have you received any inquires about the vehicle?

9150notch

Established Member
Thanks guys; I love the color and the car just ready for something different. I have had a few serious inquiries and a lot of interest. It will be a sad day when it sells.

twistedstanger

Established Member
do you realize that c6 zo6's are worth alot more than 25,000 and you said you wanted cash on top of the zo6? I'm just wondering how thats gonna work? Anyways you got a nice coupe and if you're in atlanta then you are not that far away but i'm a few thousand short of your asking price.

cclark

Established Member
do you realize that c6 zo6's are worth alot more than 25,000 and you said you wanted cash on top of the zo6? I'm just wondering how thats gonna work? Anyways you got a nice coupe and if you're in atlanta then you are not that far away but i'm a few thousand short of your asking price.

Pretty sure he said 'with cash on my end' meaning he would throw in cash with his car for a z

finaliize

Established Member
Longshot but if this is still for sale in a few months maybe around may or june i'd probably buy this. but until then good luck my friend

Users who are viewing this thread