FS: 2004 Redfire, Whipple, 555RWHP, 51,XXX miles (Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Edit: I should mention that this car made 612RWHP at Texas Speed and Performance when they were in Wolforth/Lubbock back in 2007. The 555RWHP is with a California 90 octane fuel tune and original 4 cats installed. Currently the car has no cats on it and the tune has been put back to my "Texas Tune". I have done a few other mods since the 612hp dyno such as stock throttle body port and polish and intake upgrade. Numbers should be around the 612 or higher, no current dyno though.

04 Redfire Coupe, 555 RWHP 513 RWTQ, Whipple 3.0 pulley, KB BAP @ 35%, 60 # injectors, MAF.i.a set at 2, LFP Heat Exchanger, Even Flow Cooling Mod (PITA to install), modified Motorcraft thermostat from ReischePerformance, JLT RAI w/pass side valve cover breather, Bassani 5pcs X-pipe w/DMH low profile electronic exhaust cutouts, BF IRS Brace, BF 100mm aux idler, LFP 3pcs idlers, Spec 2+ clutch kit, Liberty 26 spline input shaft, Fidanza Aluminum flywheel, LFP hardened TOB sleeve, NGK TR7 IX plugs @ .035, PCV Oil seperator, Amsoil 0w-20 w/Wix filter, Amazon tuning solutions tune by Rick, Fiore clutch quadrant & firewall adjuster, LFP 3/8" hubcentric spacers with extended lugs, Nitto NT01 315/35/ZR17 tires on a set of AFS 10.5" replicas in the rear, 275/40/ZR17 in front. MGW Short throw shifter. Sony touch screen stereo/DVD/CD/MP3/Bluetooth.

I am the original owner of the car, purchased Oct 2004 with 3.1 miles on it (I have the card from SVT that said my car was road tested at the factory). The car is near mint condition! I have all 4 of the original rims. No rim damage on any of the rims. I hate to see the car go but my awesome wife wants a new car and I need to sell two cars.

Price is 25K Firm!

Im in Lubbock Texas if you would like to come see it.

James

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
So.. you are local... and I had no idea. lol. I believe that makes 4 or 5 redfire cars in town.

Car looks really nice. GLWS!

MY DREAM

Established Member
TTT for an Edit. I should mention that this car made 612RWHP at Texas Speed and Performance when they were in Wolforth/Lubbock back in 2007. The 555RWHP is with a California 90 octane fuel tune and original 4 cats installed. Currently the car has no cats on it and the tune has been put back to my "Texas Tune". I have done a few other mods since the 612hp dyno such as stock throttle body port and polish and intake upgrade. Numbers should be around the 612 or higher, no current dyno though.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have emissions in Lubbock? If so, is it easy to pass?

MY DREAM

Established Member
I don't have any vids, you just want me to start it up in the garage and video it idling?

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread