FS: 2004 Roush Stage 1

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is my sonic blue 2004 Roush Stage 1. Car is immaculate inside and out. I purchased the car a year ago and the only reason I'm looking to sell it is to get another Mustang. Since I purchased it all I've had to do was replace an 02 sensor and clean the K&N filter. I also installed the H&R Race springs.

Here are some details:

27k miles
K&N cold air kit
Bassani catted x-pipe
Mangnaflow mufflers
3:73 gears
H&R Race Springs
SCT tuner with Bama tune
Raxiom tinted headlights w/ PIAA headlight bulbs
Raxiom tinted tail lights w/ all LED bulbs
Raxiom LED tinted 3rd brake light
Tinted side markers
PIAA fog light bulbs
LED license plate bulbs
Painted white stripes
*I have the stock tail lights/headlights/third brake light and the stock springs. I also have the car cover that was in the trunk when I purchased the car. All will go with the car.

It came from Roush with:

Stage 3 body kit / side exhaust
18x9/18x10 wheels
Roush/Autometer gauge cluster
Roush short throw shifter
Roush tool kit, only thing missing is the flashlight
Roush aluminum pedals
Roush floor mats

I have the print out, from Roush, with all the options and price of the car in 2004. Like any other 10 year old car it does have some flaws. The rims are pitting a little on the inside. It's not noticeable unless you get right on top of the wheels. I planned on getting them redone this winter if I keep the car. The paint is a 8 out of 10. Typical rock chips but nothing bad. Doesn't have the typical curb rash all over the bottom of the front bumper. I get compliments on the car every time I drive it. Never driven in rain and stored in the winter.

I'm looking to get $16,500 for the car. The price is negotiable but don't low ball me. I know this isn't a Stage 3 but you'll be hard pressed to find another sonic blue Roush with only 27k miles. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions. I'm not on this site all the time so email is better.

dlpiZw.jpg

YCB44R.jpg

M6SCs8.jpg

BOOt6t.jpg

OwZ6mI.jpg

ETJCR6.jpg

FKGsdx.jpg

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
Hoping he can get it sold to me I've been looking for one and it appears he is 2hrs north of me lol told the wife its a sign

Users who are viewing this thread