FS: 2004 Silver Cobra in Ky.-Inspected/passed by SVT certified dealership 8/18/06

kamtrev

Established Member
I hate to let it go, but other priorities have made the decision for me. :cryying:

I am the original owner of this beautiful car. Purchased new from Champion-Ford, SVT certified dealership in Kentucky, on February 5, 2004. I thought I had the car sold last week, but the buyer was from Miami and did not want the car driven from Kentucky to Miami. The transportation, enclosed carrier, flight, and hotel were just more than he wanted to spend. He is the one who paid to have the car inspected. BUT, that just means another chance for someone else to own this very nice, clean, car!! :-D

The car was just inspected on 8/18/06 by a certified SVT dealership. It passed with flying colors. The report can be copied and sent for series inquiries only!

Silver 2004 Cobra
17,700-Has not been my daily driver. Never been in snow, but have been caught out in the rain!
Non-smoking
Have all documents/books/certificate (I am thinking it's #834 of 3,874-not for sure since I am posting this while at work and don't have the certificate in hand.)
No mods to engine-Bone stock due to not wanting to affect warranty
Extended warranty (6 yr./72,000 miles)
New tires put on at 17,600 due to not satisfied with factory tires
Removed catalytic converter to install X-pipe and Flow Masters, but still have it to go with car
Removed the horse on the front grill and replaced with the COBRA emblem
It has one small chip in the front bumper on the rail next to the driver’s headlight about 2MM wide by 3MM long. Very small, but thought I would mention it. Can easily be touched up, just haven't done it.

Just wanted to point out, this is MY, the wife’s, personal car. It was the first new car I have ever bought and I don't let ANYONE drive it. I did let my husband take to the track one time after it was purchased just to see what it would do in a 1/4 mile. Other than that, this car has been babied!!

Have SEVERAL photos can e-mail to series inquiries only. For more information, e-mail [email protected] or call 270-256-6937 or 270-256-6936
Asking $28,500...

kamtrev

Established Member
I know...I would too, but he said he was afraid something would happen to the car (ruin it). I guess to each their own!! :shrug:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
kamtrev said:
:??: glad you thought that was funny...must be an inside joke.

Sorry man ..didn't mean to hijack .... Just thought it was funny .. we are selling the same car for the same price .. here is what he had to say about mine in response to someone posting that the car hasn't sold yet:

"Based on the market the price is a lil high that is prolly why."

Crowley

kamtrev

Established Member
That's cool...:lol:

With everything I researched, we are right in the ball park. Of course, I am ASKING $28,500...there is always room for discussion.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
kamtrev said:
That's cool...:lol:

With everything I researched, we are right in the ball park. Of course, I am ASKING $28,500...there is always room for discussion.

:coolman: I hear you ... Nada is $29,400 retail :)

BTW .. I'm getting ready to post on autotrader.com .. I think there will be more hits over there as well.

Crowley

kamtrev

Established Member
I have mine also listed on www.mustangclassifieds.com. There hasn't been ANYONE call from that site. A lot of views, but no bites! Checked on autotrader, but thought a strictly mustang site would do better...that's what I get for thinking!:rollseyes

My husband wants me to put it on ebay, but I just don't see much moving there either.

kamtrev

Established Member
Just curious how others are doing ontheir sales??? I guess I just don't have the car Cobra enthusiasts are looking to buy.:whine:

kamtrev

Established Member
Someone called my husband and asked for photos...didn't leave or post e-mail. If still interested, please let me know...

kamtrev

Established Member
Photo's

I have sent photo's as requested. Thanks for the interest!

Just so you know, I was given an offer this morning from a guy in Colorado. He seenthe car on www. mustangclassifieds.com. I did deny it because it was too low, but I did counter offer back on what it would take to get the car. I am expecting to hear back from him.

:) Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread