FS: 2004 Silver Metallic Coupe (SOCAL)

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
YOU TOO! oh man you guys are making feel bad now. I been devating if i want to sell my car or not since i dont drive it much and now that am here in San Diego i know for sure am going to be out in the water more ofter (Deployments) :(

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I dont want to do this but it needs to be done. Following in the footsteps of Suaveflooder. :nonono: Need a better MPG car for school & work

Selling my 2004 Silver Metallic Cobra coupe #550 of 3768. VIN:1FAFP48Y54F155255

ASKING: $18,500 OR BEST OFFER

The car just hit 100,000 miles. Engine was built by Manny's Hardcore Performance in Fontana on October 13th, 2012 (approx 1000 miles ago). Car made 450rwhp and 465rwtq at Racers Edge Tunning in Downey with just a 2.8 pulley, exhaust & intake. I had a ported blower on before the engine was rebuilt and it made 507rwhp/511rwtq with Stiegemier Stage 5 ported eaton and supporting mods.

Mods:
Exhaust: Borla Stinger Cat back, Magna Flow high flow cats

Transmission: Ford racing clutch, ford racing pressure plate, MGW short shifter w/ Cobra Bob's shifter gasket, Black 1st-6th shifter knob

Fuel: Stock injectors, 40 amp Kenne bell boost a pump

Intake: JLT Carbon Fiber RAI, Amsoil oiless intake filter.

Supercharger: Stock Eaton (painted black) with a steeda 2.8" pulley seeing around 12lbs of boost

Suspension: lowered on H&R race springs w/o iso's, low profile IRS bolts, MM full length subframe connectors, Steeda 3 point strut tower brace

Wheels/Tires: Black Chrome FR500 wheels. Fronts are 18X9 with new Nitto 555 tires and the rears are 18X10 with 315 Toyo Proxe R888 tires. Wheels are plati-dipped satin black but can easliy be removed if wanted.

Brakes: Brand new Hawk HPS pads, Painted Calipers, will also include slotted front rotors (used for 10k miles from another member but never installed)

Interior: Color is charcoal, Pioneer touch screen w/ DVD player and Ipod/iphone hook up. Autometer Lunar gauges for Boost and Exhaust temps, Hilton boost overlay, rear window tinted one step below limo and the passenger an driver and one step below that.

Exterior: New clear corner headlights, new bulbs, 6" shorty antenna, custom 'COBRA' carbon fiber vinyl letters, custom carbon fiber vinyl rear lower valance, Fast badge overlay.

Engine: Rebuild: Block honed .20 over, new 18cc dish Manley pistons, new seals, resize manley connecting rods, repolished crankshaft, Heads rebuilt (5 angle valve job), new HV oil pump, new gaskets.

Other: AEM methanol kit (tuned for methanol at 24* of timming), Powder coated wrinkle black valve covers and painted blue coil covers. Blue Billetflow idler set, Reichard Racing tesioner, New TR6 spark plugs gapped at .30, new coils, new water pump, new alternator, new battery good for 8 years (have receipt), EGR delete, Oil catch can, Fluidyne heat exchanger, Anchor room battery cover, Moroso Master cylinder cover (vinyl wrapped with Carbon Fiber), Canton Steering Wheel Fluid tank (painted black), And a custom RET Dyno tune. Will also come with a SCT handheld tuner that has two tunes. One regular tune, and another is a methanol tune (20* of timing for non methanol tune about 12 1/2psi of boost). Car made the same power with & without methanol but really cools down the intake temps.

The Good: I have EVERY SINGLE RECIPE for every part ever purchased for my Cobra along with the SVT Cetificate with build number and build date. Car has a new engine, like new transmission, and modifications that most people want for these cars. The car is very relaiable, very fast and very fun to drive. Also very good on MPG for a near 500rwhp car (average 17mpg city and 23 highway). Very clean. Exterior I would give the car an 8 and the interior I would also give an 8 out of 10. Car is loud but sounds very good along with the infamous eaton whine. Well maintained: Oil changed every 3000 miles or less with Mobil 1 5W-30 (have all recipets)

The bad: Has normal rock chips on hood and front bumper, rear right bumper has some oxidation on the paint (came on the car from previous owner, could probably be wet sanded off)

If you have any questions please respond or shoot me a PM. I can also be reached via email at [email protected]

PICS:

7482396794_d7ffd11ef8_o_zpsad55742e.jpg

IMG_3414_zps49f0d9f3.jpg

IMG_3415_zps870e79ae.jpg

IMG_3411_zps11b8e38b.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg
IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg
IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg
IMG_2433.jpg

SVT.jpg

a2771e2f-24b6-44c7-9912-6a69e7cd1bc1_zps7e5a116d.jpg

Lol! Don't bring me into this!! :rolling:

Bump for a great looking car!! Someone will get a bad ass ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
oK OK.... sell me your Headunit(touchscreen) LOL GLWS buddy

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
YOU TOO! oh man you guys are making feel bad now. I been debating if i want to sell my car or not since i dont drive it much and now that am here in San Diego i know for sure am going to be out in the water more ofter (Deployments) :(

lol. If i were you I'd keep it. Weekend warrior when you come home :banana:

going back to that huh

just give it to me

just buy his

Regardless what car I get I wanna keep my plate ;-)

Lol! Don't bring me into this!! :rolling:

Bump for a great looking car!! Someone will get a bad ass ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, I just couldn't help myself. Fallowing in ur footsteps

oK OK.... sell me your Headunit(touchscreen) LOL GLWS buddy

Think I'll keep it an throw it in whatever I get. Unless the buyer pays my asking price. If I decide to part with it I'll let you know. :beer:

Not another guess just me Ian and hector are going to be lone cobra owners

Hey what about Ace and ThatOneCobra! lmao

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Ok buddy let me know then, I got this whole week off anything going on in San Diego :)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
no reason to go to the meets anymore

Hey now! Just because I won't own a cobra doesn't mean I'm not getting something fun to drive. I really want a 4 door. Been looking at Mercedes E55's and BMW 335i's an Audi S4. Maybe even pick up another Sti. Something fun. I'm still a car enthusiast just want four doors and a little better mpg. But we'll see. Having a meet tonight and this Saturday.

My buddies dad is selling an 08 Gt500. Maybe I'll try something a little newer. ;)

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Hey now! Just because I won't own a cobra doesn't mean I'm not getting something fun to drive. I really want a 4 door. Been looking at Mercedes E55's and BMW 335i's an Audi S4. Maybe even pick up another Sti. Something fun. I'm still a car enthusiast just want four doors and a little better mpg. But we'll see. Having a meet tonight and this Saturday.

My buddies dad is selling an 08 Gt500. Maybe I'll try something a little newer. ;)

Well if you go German, my brother in law has a shop out here. Can help keep the cost down on maintenance

With the GT500....quit teasing use, you won't

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Should get an Evo, maybe you won't get walked by one if you got one lol.

I love your car, you modded it the exact same way I would do mine. GLWS, get the GT500 though.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Should get an Evo, maybe you won't get walked by one if you got one lol.

I love your car, you modded it the exact same way I would do mine. GLWS, get the GT500 though.

Whoa whoa whoa....I've been walked on by two evo's and both were making close to 500whp. Those things are fast.

But seriously, I've considered one. Just not a huge fan of the crowd. Subie owners in the other hand are extremely welcoming and chill. lol

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bump for a cool guy! Just make sure that your completely happy with whatever you get and if you can't find anything your happy with then just keep the cobra.... This is Cesar btw

Users who are viewing this thread