FS: 2004 SVT COBRA SY VERT LOW MILES!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Weekend bump! Car headed to storage next weekend, therefore I am reducing the price a $1k off for 1 week only. $29K FIRM!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Bump! Car in storage now, price is $29,995 FIRM with stock parts if you want to see it this winter. Hit me up!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
TTT! Mid winter renewal post, vehicle is in storage here but is still for sale. $30k and it comes with stock rims/tires and cat back exhaust.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
BUMP! Spring has arrived and this beauty is still for sale! Price is still at $30k. Miles still sit just shy of 5,500.

KingKyle411

Established Member
I’m in North Utica. Let me know if the sale falls thru. I would like to see the car. I’d say I can’t believe I’ve never seen it screaming down 49 but with those miles I know why.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I’m in North Utica. Let me know if the sale falls thru. I would like to see the car. I’d say I can’t believe I’ve never seen it screaming down 49 but with those miles I know why.
Ah nice! Haha nah it barely got driven in the time I have owned it. Just a few local shows last summer/fall. But deposit received sale date is expected Saturday morning. I listed this in the local facebook marketplace not sure if you use that or not. What do you own?

KingKyle411

Established Member
Ah nice! Haha nah it barely got driven in the time I have owned it. Just a few local shows last summer/fall. But deposit received sale date is expected Saturday morning. I listed this in the local facebook marketplace not sure if you use that or not. What do you own?

03 RedFire Terminator Coupe. I’m not on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread