FS: 2004 SVT Focus with European Appearance Package. 56K miles!

Rselby

>>CAR IS SOLD<<

Offered for sale is this 2004 Pitch Black Ford Focus SVT 3-door model with the rare European Appearance Package. One of only 427 three-door black cars produced in model year 2004, even fewer with EAP. Original owner, car purchased new in Bellevue, WA in April 2004. Adult owned by a car enthusiast/collector. Car is in excellent condition with 56k actual miles. The paint was regularly detailed and is in excellent condition. The body is near flawless with no dents, major door dings, or scratches. The interior is immaculate has not been smoked in. No track time. The car runs and drives as it should – no issues. Brand-new Continental tires, recent brakes, maintenance up to date. This is one of the nicer examples you are likely to find, and with low miles too!

SVT4Sale_1.JPG

For more pics and info on the car: see this link:

http://www.railtrainllc.com/SVT.html

Please use the contact info on the web page to inquire about the car. I don't monitor the forums much anymore. Thanks!

-Rick

Last edited:

Rselby

Yeah, I lurk here once in a while, but have never posted 'til now. I have posted to FocalJet and FF, but only a few posts to each. Lurked on both sites for years.

I'm mainly a BMW guy and spend most of my forum time over on the Puget Sound BMW CCA site. I have six cars now and another on the boat from Munich, so it's time to downsize the fleet. Hence this for-sale post....

-Rick

Rselby

Car is sold! Purchased by a local collector (!). It's going to to a new home in a warehouse garage, parked next to some very exotic vehicles.

Thanks all for the interest.

-Rick

aquill1

Established Member
OP, would you mind PMing me what you got out of the car?

The link that you had with your contact information is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread