FS 2004 Torch Red Cobra

chelseadevil21

Established Member
Hi guys,

Below are the specs and photos of my Cobra. I do still have a loan on it. Zero accidents, only driven in nice weather, and always garage kept. I have all paperwork and receipts that will of course go with it.

Mileage: 18,512.3

Engine:
2.76 pulley(it was on the car when I bought it, I think Steeda)
Billetflow Idler Pullies
Mac CAI
Accufab TB and Plenum
AFCO Heat Exchanger (haven't installed yet, new in box)
American Racing 1 3/4" X 3" headers
Bassani O/R x-pipe
Bassani x-treme catback

Transmission:
26-spline input shaft
Steeda Tri-Axis short throw shifter
Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel flywheel

Rear End:
IRS
Rear bushing upgrades
3.73 Gears
New Axle bearings
Differential traction- Lok 31 Spline with carbon fiber plates

Suspension:
H&R Race Springs
Steeda Subframe bracket brace

Wheels:
17x9 Front
17x10.5 Rear

Tires:
Front: Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires 275/35/17
Rear: Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials 315/35/17

470rwhp 490 rwtq - have dyno sheets

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSC03710.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

DSC03704.jpg

Price: $25,000

No trades. If you have any questions, please pm me.

Last edited:

Rodney1976

Established Member
torch red Cobra

hello this is Rodney borden I'm interested in your torch red Cobra I have a few questions is there any rock chips or any blemishes on any part of the vehicle if it turns up to what I'm looking for I can get cash what would be the lowest dollar amount of cash you would take you may contact me at (816)405-8093

sfc/svt

Established Member
Hi, I'm interested in your car. Im a cash buyer in Lynn,ma. I don't think I can pm you because this is my first post so if you could call me after five or text anytime that would be great. My name is Shane and my #'s 339-235-9259 thanks.

foxspy

Established Member
Why not spend another $1000 and have it shipped?:shrug: If you really wanted a car distance wouldn't matter.

That's what I'm going to have to do, seems like all the cool cars are on the east coast

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Why not spend another $1000 and have it shipped?:shrug: If you really wanted a car distance wouldn't matter.

As much as i like the 03-04 Cobras, and as tempting as this TR is, spending 26k on a used car sight unseen is a bit steep! Not to mention the cost of travel to go see a specific car.
Another thing is banks are not lending as much on a 10 year old car. This particular car is beautiful so please dont take offense OP! Your car looks amazing! and iam sure theres a buyer out their!

chelseadevil21

Established Member
Thanks for the nice comment and no offense taken Stage 4.6 :) I completely agree with you about the distance thing. I also don't trust a "professional" checking the car from across the country, not knocking on anyone who does that for a living but it's just a personal preference. It's one of those situations when you need to see the car and drive it yourself so that you know exactly what you are getting.

Rodney1976

Established Member
red torch Cobra

hello this is Rodney interested in talking to you about your Cobra got cash ready to buy give me a call (816)405-8093

7.62x51

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra man.

It's amazing that these cars are holding the value that they are, and yours is priced competitively as well! Good luck with sale, I'm sure somebody will snag it up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread