FS: 2006 5.9L Cummins Mega Cab, Carli, Thuren, 20s 37s. Lots of PICS!

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
For sale is my 2006 Mega Cab SLT 5.9L Cummins with cloth seats, captains chairs and center console with 116k on the ODO. It's an awesome truck to say the least. It has been trouble free for the 25k miles that I have had it other than injectors that needed to be replaced recently (like 3000 miles ago). I've done a number of mods to make the truck much more enjoyable to drive and ride in. The truck rides AMAZING for being a 3/4 ton. I did as much research before buying any parts for the truck to make the best possible purchase for the money. I just installed a bunch of new parts less than 1000 miles ago including the dreaded Ball Joints! The truck is a truck and gets used like one, I am a general contractor by trade so there is a couple small dents. One on the drivers door, and the tailgaite has a couple small dents in it. The other main exterior issue is slight rub marks from bushwacker fender flares that use to be installed. I've talked to a couple of paint guys and they weren't sure whether they could be buffed out or not. I included pictures of that. The interior is in great shape. There are no cracks in the dash or anything like that. NEVER SMOKED IN!! Everything works like its supposed to with no issues.

Here is a list of mods, mostly suspension and steering related.

-20x8.5 LEVEL 8 WHEELS WITH 37/12.50/20 NITTO TRAIL GRAPS (70% left)
-CARLI STARTER SYSTEM
-THUREN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR ( <1000 miles)
-THUREN SWAY BAR, this thing is amazing!! ( <1000 miles)
-PURE PERFORMANCE ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS (about 5000 miles)
-POLY PERFORMANCE STEERING BRACE ( <1000 miles)
-REDHEAD STEERING GEAR BOX ( <1000 miles)
-2008.5 STEERING LINKAGE AND UPDATED PITMAN ARM ( <1000 miles)
-McQUAY NORRIS BALL JOINTS, recommended by Don Thuren. (<1000 miles)
-BILLSTEIN STABILIZER SHOCK FOR THE NEW STEERING
-ALL SIX INJECTORS REPLACED ABOUT 3000 MILES AGO WITH NEW UNITS FROM INDUSTRIAL INJECTION
-CUSTOM ONE OFF PRE RUNNER BUMPER WITH FOUR 6" PIAA LIGHTS. BUILT OUT 1.75 .120 WALL DOM AND MADE TO BE COMPLETELY BOLT ON. THE SKID PLATE IS 1/4" 6061 ALUMINUM PLATE WITH STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS AND BILLET WASHERS. REALLY A BAD A** UNIT!
-2ND GEN MANIFOLD CONVERSION WITH AMSOIL AIR FILTER
-CAT 2 MICRON FUEL FILTER AND FLEETGAURD/CUMMINS WATER SEPERATER.
-CUSTOM SIDE EXIT EXHAUST WITH 30" MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER VBAND CONNECTION TO CUSTOM DOWN PIPE
-B&W TURNOVER BALL (never used by me)
-SPRAY IN BEDLINER
-SMOKED TAIL LIGHTS AND THIRD BREAKLIGHT

I also did the ac vent mod (removing screens to improve air flow) and added valves to close off the heater core for the summers. REALLY helps with controling the heat in the cab.

As you can see there are A LOT of really good quality parts and a ton of time and money spent on this truck. Its in overall great shape with a few bumps here and there as a truck should have. Here are a bunch of pictures and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

$30,000 OBO
Cash talks
CLEAR TITLE IN HAND

Please feel free to email me with any questions or reply here doesn't matter.
(you can call or text me too my number is on the back of my truck)
[email protected]

dodgesale002.jpg

dodgesale003.jpg

dodgesale004.jpg

dodgesale005.jpg

dodgesale006.jpg

dodgesale007.jpg

dodgesale008.jpg

dodgesale009.jpg

dodgesale010.jpg

dodgesale011.jpg

dodgesale012.jpg