FS: 2008 Black Shelby GT500. Asking 35K

Brent16

Established Member
I got a 2008 Black Shelby GT500 with flat black shelby stripes. The car has 28,7xx miles on it. It is in great shape, only thing is it used to have a roll cage in it so there are some holes cut in the carpet and some of the back interior plastic panels were shaved. You can't notice it, unless your are looking for it. The car has been brought back completely to stock now. Also it is still under warranty.

If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or call at 806.236.3303.

Asking 35,000.00

I am also open to any reasonable trades, Im specifically looking to buy a lightning so let me know if you have anything. Obviously theres going to be some cash added on your end.

MomsCamera274.jpg

MomsCamera275.jpg

MomsCamera277.jpg

MomsCamera278.jpg

MomsCamera279.gif

MomsCamera280.gif

MomsCamera281.jpg

MomsCamera287.gif

MomsCamera282.gif

MomsCamera283.gif

MomsCamera284.jpg

MomsCamera285.jpg

Brent16

Established Member
I have no idea. It was bought at a lubbock auction by a dealership, then it scared the dealership to death that it used to have a roll cage in it. So then we bought it.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I have no idea. It was bought at a lubbock auction by a dealership, then it scared the dealership to death that it used to have a roll cage in it. So then we bought it.

It scares me how dirty it is!! Man give that car a good clean job that it deserves. G/L with sale

Brent16

Established Member
Yeah it has been sitting in the shop for about a week so its pretty dusty. The wind has been blowing like crazy lately, so i havent had much time to get it clean.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
That car had nitrous on it and alot of other mods! It was driven pretty hard!!!!

Brent16

Established Member
Yes, this I do know. But that's what Shelby made them for, to race! The car still feels/runs great, clutch is still really good.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Guys, if you're not interested in the car, please stay out of it.

Sorry man, I was just trying to help you gain interest in the car. Posting pictures of a 35k car with bugs splattered on the bumper and an engine that looks like it was never cleaned is not appealing to buyers.

Brent16

Established Member
Update, with some cleaner pics of the front bumper and engine.

MomsCamera001.jpg

MomsCamera002.gif

MomsCamera003.jpg

The yellow spot on the underside of the hood is just from the camera flash, sorry it was getting dark.

MomsCamera006.jpg

MomsCamera007.gif

Brent16

Established Member
No, If someone wants to trade their lightning they will need to add cash on their end.

"I am also open to any reasonable trades, Im specifically looking to buy a lightning so let me know if you have anything. Obviously theres going to be some cash added on your end."

Brent16

Established Member
Yeah, I live in the panhandle of Texas where the winds gonna blow atleast 4 or 5 times out of the week.
Thanks man.

Brent16

Established Member
There is a scratch in the very center of the bumper and thats it. What your seeing is just water, it was still wet when I took the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread