FS: 2008 F350 Diesel Dually Lariat on 24" alcoa wheels

shoaf85

Established Member
Just throwing this out there. Not in need to sell but I am in the process of changing jobs and just want to maybe get into something different! Thie truck is in very good condition and has only 63K miles on it! This truck has all the options minus back up sensors and GPS! Also has a hard bed cover as you can see in the pics. There are a few minor scratches that have been touched up on the rear fenders that were there when I got the truck!
Second owner I bought from a dealership!

The only mods that have been performed were to increase fuel economy only (IMO trucks are made to pull race cars not race them).

Mods are:
SCT Livewire tuner w/ DPF filter and cat delete
Includes 4 pre programmed tunes Stock w/tranny adj, Towing, Performance and Extreme!
Banks Intake System
$1400 in parts alone!
I have added a billet grill to the truck that is not pictured!

Wheels/ adaptors:
Accuride 24.5" classic alcoa style shaved to 24" in order to run a standard size tire
All 6 wheels are polished both sides and even the rear inner wheels are aluminum!
Adaptors are made by Tennessee Wheel and tire!
$6K for wheel/tire/adaptor package!
WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD Now back to stock wheels!
I am asking 29K obo. Do not low ball me please I know what this truck is worth. Title in hand! Possible trades but something in or near the same price range, preferably a vette ;) (Z06 possibly)

Pics DO NOT do this truck justice. This truck really is a head turner and seeing it in motion on the road is when it really stands out!

Let me know if there are any questions!
Truck is located in Concord NC!

DSC01841.jpg

Last edited:

rtusnake

Established Member
Looking to buy a set of wheels for my 350 like these. Can you pm me the link to where you bought yours?

Bump for you

shoaf85

Established Member
Bump!!!
WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD, Now back to stock wheels!

New price $29K, (below trade in value)!

a64armt

Established Member
Nice ride

Nice truck. I have an 08 6.4 F250 KR. Love the truck, exceptional on road trips and towing.

Just curious, what kind of mileage gains did you see with the DPF & Cat delete?

OJ

Users who are viewing this thread