FS: 2008 GT500. 710 WHP, 20k Miles, $35k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
For sale is my 2008 Shelby GT500. It was recently put on the dyno, on a fairly warm day, making 698 WHP and 645 WTQ, corrected. Uncorrected the numbers were 710 / 656. This was with no fans and no ice.

Currently there are 20,xxx miles on the body, and about 8,000 since the built motor. This is not my daily driver, and I have never taken it to the track.

Mods are as follows:

Every factory option, including touch screen navigation, Shaker 500 sound, and accessory lighting.

Kenne Bell 2.8H with Mammoth intake
Manley Pistons and Rods
Ford Racing 3.73 gears
SiemenDeka 80 lb injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump
Diablosport MAFia
AFCO Heat Exchanger
170/180f Thermostat
Stock 8.5 to 1 compression
Ford Racing FR3 suspension package, which includes the following:
- Adjustable struts / shocks
- Lowering springs
- Anti-roll bar
- Strut Tower Brace (not installed, because of blower clearance, but included with the car.)
Moser Axles
DSS Aluminum Driveshaft
Torsen T2 Limited Slip Differential
Metco Upper / Lower control arms
Full Kooks exhaust, installed by Kooks. This car was used to develop the 1 7/8” primary headers for the GT500.
Complete MGW shifter package, installed by MGW. This car was used to develop the GT500 shifter package.
Authentic Shelby Super Snake carbon fiber front lip
True Forged Ice reservoir
Nitto 555r drag radials on the back
Plaque of authentication with VIN, signed by the late Carroll Shelby

Up to date on all maintenance. Less than 100 miles since all fluids, including transmission, diff, and blower oil, were changed.

The tune is ULTRA safe. If you wanted to, you could apply a more aggressive tune and make plenty more power. This car was built with reliability in mind.

Also included, but not installed, is a set of Ford GT cams, a Ford Racing polished differential cover, the stock driveshaft, additional blower pullies, an autographed, nude photo of SID297, and M-H Racing “THE TANK”, a combined coolant and ice reservoir.

No low-balls, tire kickers, or test drives. I will be more than happy to take you for a ride if you have cash in hand, but please do not plan on getting behind the wheel of a 710 WHP muscle car without a signed bill of sale and cash in my hand.

My price is $35,000.

NIy0g5oh.jpg

Full album here: 2008 GT500 - Imgur
and here: GT500 Album 2 - Imgur

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The photo of SID should sell that car fast, but the deciding factor is the Tank!
Install, and they will come!
Best color btw

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I'm currently in the market for a GT500. Please provide more specific information, if you can, on the "built motor". Stock crank? What exact rods/pistons? Who built it?

Do you have a build thread that i may have missed?

Thanks, in advance.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
I'm currently in the market for a GT500. Please provide more specific information, if you can, on the "built motor". Stock crank? What exact rods/pistons? Who built it?

Do you have a build thread that i may have missed?

Thanks, in advance.

All specific information is in the for sale thread; There's not really any additional information to provide that hasn't already been stated. Anything you're looking for specifically?

The only aftermarket components in the long block are the pistons and rods. They're both Manley. Are you wanting specific part numbers? It was built and tuned by Amazon Performance. Sorry, no build thread. Please let me know what additional information you'd like me to provide, and I'd be happy to do so!

BELLRACING

COYOTE SWAPPED FOX
Established Member
any interest in a 2012 5.0 2600 miles black on black and 10k if so please contact me 865-742-4025 steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread