FS: 2008 GT500 L&M engine $36k

bull3441

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!

I've decided to sell my car as the wife and I are buying a new house. I'm the second owner of the car. I bought the car with 200 miles on her. The title does have a LIEN from Bank Of America as the car is financed, I have the title in hand. The car is fully built with an L&M Race Engines motor and tuned by Jon Lund. The motor has 1100 miles on it and was $17,800.00 and I have a full detailed build sheet and receipt. Total mileage on the car is about 29k or so. This car has just recently passed NY inspection without any problems. The car just had an Amsoil RD30 race oil, oil change. This car has never seen the track or been launched! I'm located Long Island NY. The car still has an 8 year 60k mile premium warranty, although I'm not sure what would still be covered :lol1: The car has great manners for a big cammed car. There is a 1" scratch on the hood from a rock hitting it on the highway. Initial tune was 779whp @ 15.8 psi. I had Jon Lund back it down and now sits at 710whp @ 6300 RPM @15.8psi 17* advanced timing on pump gas. I put Torco in for a little protection. Redline is 7250 RPM but I keep the revs under 6500. You will get whatever Torco i have at time of purchase, 10 gallons Shell URT Advanced race gas, Steeda 114mm CF CAI and any other related items I still have.
Pictures by joolover - Photobucket

joolover

joolover

joolover

joolover

VIDEOS from L&M

Parisi GT500 Custom Engine & Cams by L&M Engines Custom Lund Racing Tune - YouTube

Parisi GT500 with L&M custom cams - YouTube

2008 GT500
Vapor Silver
Navigation
HID lights

PM me for more pics or questions.

PRICE $34,500

MILEAGE 29K

MODIFICATIONS:

ENGINE: L&M built longblock. New iron block, Cobra Jet crank(double keyed), Oliver billet rods, L&M custom Diamond pistons with valve relief 9.5:1 CR, Race rod and main bearings, ARP 2000 hardware. T.S.S. billet oil pump, Custom L&M grind cams, Manley springs and titanium retainers. FRPP blue valve covers.

FRPP TVS w/2.59 pulley
JLT 123mm CAI
FRPP CJ 65mm throttle body
IW 10% lower pulley(double keyed)
Reische 170* Thermostat
C&R radiator
Afco Dual Fan H/E(with SPAL wiring harness, no melting here)
Mother Thumpa billet idler pulley
PA Performance 130 AMP Alternator
72LB injectors
KB BAP competition 20.5v
Dynatech header's, O/R X and I have the bolt on CAT"S as well.
JLT oil catch cans.
Corsa Sport Mufflers( currently @ Corsa for warranty repair)
KR mufflers
Aeroforce gauge(oil pressure & coolant sensors)
Autometer boost gauge
Innovative Wideband

DRIVETRAIN:

2010 OEM GT500 full clutch assembly covered under TSB
New slave cylinder when motor built
GM Synchromesh trans fluid
MGW shifter with Cobra logo shift ball
Axel Exchange 4" one-piece driveshaft
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda DS safety loop

SUSPENSION:

Tokico D-specs
Steeda springs
Steeda Adj panhard bar
Steeda Adj UCA
Bob motorsports billet LCA
Steeda LCA relocation brackets welded in
Steeda front bushings

EXTERIOR:

2010 SVT 18" wheels( these wheels do have curb rash, but I have the OEM wheels which are in perfect conditions)
True Forged billet hood vents(both slotted and mesh)
Shelby Super Snake CF front splitter( there is some normal splitter rash)
Shelby Super Snake CF side skirts ( scratch on passenger side from the car transporter that shipped the car to L&M) I have the OEM side skirts
Vapor Silver mirror covers
Tinted turn signals
JLT CF splash guards

I'm sure I'm missing something.

photo40w.jpg

Last edited:

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
That's a nice car. If I could sell my 04 I would get this. I love the setup and that's crazy power for 16 psi. The right color too. Sounds mean

bull3441

Established Member
Please do not waste my time buying PM'ing me with Edmunds quotes. We all know Edmunds pricing is geared for car dealers to offer the customer less. Thank you.

Streetpwr281

Established Member
Ok. Would you prefer a buyer references "Buy It Now" prices on failed auctions? Do not fear independent 3rd party data. News flash: 2013's are on dealer lots and 5-yr old Mustangs do depreciate over time, substantially. 2007-2009's had MSRP of $43,500 so the used value of a stock example is properly represented by Edmunds. Mods are up for further consideration above and beyond of course but the cars value is critical to a smart buying decision.

If that makes you mad sorry about that. Just say no thanks.

bull3441

Established Member
Ok. Would you prefer a buyer references "Buy It Now" prices on failed auctions? Do not fear independent 3rd party data. News flash: 2013's are on dealer lots and 5-yr old Mustangs do depreciate over time, substantially. 2007-2009's had MSRP of $43,500 so the used value of a stock example is properly represented by Edmunds. Mods are up for further consideration above and beyond of course but the cars value is critical to a smart buying decision.

If that makes you mad sorry about that. Just say no thanks.
Or just skip the thread instead of quoting $26k from Edmunds! Know the market you looking at. KBB says the car is worth $34k, that's a big variance from Edmunds. Edmunds is not "independent". Bottom line if you think the car isn't fairly priced skip it. I'm not factoring the mods in the price at all, I'm factoring in the L&M motor. It's my thread not yours remember that. When you're ready to sell a car I'm sure you will find the lowest going rate and only ask for that amount. MSRP on my car was $49k. Maybe you over looked where it says NAV, HID. This is a fully optioned car for 2008 and a limited color.

Last edited:

Streetpwr281

Established Member
I never indicated your particular car was unfairly priced at $36k obo I simply asked about your level of price flexibility in a PM. My Edmunds reference (for a stock ex) just got you all bent out of shape. Besides the higher mileage (compared to other modded GT500's) I think your asking price is reasonable frankly.

Best of luck. Very nice car.

bull3441

Established Member
I never indicated your particular car was unfairly priced at $36k obo I simply asked about your level of price flexibility in a PM. My Edmunds reference (for a stock ex) just got you all bent out of shape. Besides the higher mileage (compared to other modded GT500's) I think your asking price is reasonable frankly.

Best of luck. Very nice car.
No biggie, not mad.

bull3441

Established Member
Wish I could buy the motor and swap them
It's such a major PITA to do. If a shop is doing the swap, and's that's the only way I'd do it, you're looking at $3400-4k NY rates. So not worth it, but then again the motor is Texas Mile ready :lol1:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
This car is a DEAL for that price, I don't give a crap what edmunds or kbb says. Someone is going to get a street monster at a fraction of the cost invested.

randg4603

Established Member
Wow I want this thing baaaadly. Should've put the cobra up for sale weeks ago!:nonono:

Are you near NYC?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread