FS: 2008 HONDA CBR 600RR (or trade for RC51)

CFRacer22

Established Member
nice bike, just happened to see this one on eBay about an hour before reading this thread, figured I'd let you know...

ebay Item # 120804429569

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
nice bike, just happened to see this one on eBay about an hour before reading this thread, figured I'd let you know...

ebay Item # 120804429569

Thank you, appreciate the heads up on that Ebay RC51; too many miles on that one for my liking though.

:beer:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Serious question.
Have you ridden a RC51?

I had 2 of them, and although the vtwin was addicting with sound, the bike is brutal....

Yes, ridden a SP2 before - well aware that the RCs are not as "friendly" when it comes to ergonomics and low speed manuevering. They are a special breed though, even if they aren't as nimble as the newer/lighter sportbikes...

:beer:

bullitt1672

Established Member
Nice looking bike! Hope you find an RC51, I rode my buddies for an evening and it was hands down the baddest, most fun I've ever had on a bike or even in a car.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Cool, and completely agreed, just didn't want you thinking it was something you wanted only to be disappointed with it...

Of course, thanks. Appreciate the input. Have read about some previous owners who experienced exactly what you described above... :-D

Nice looking bike! Hope you find an RC51, I rode my buddies for an evening and it was hands down the baddest, most fun I've ever had on a bike or even in a car.

Thanks, I hope so too! :D Will have all winter to search for that RC...

RedLiner

Established Member
Very good deal!! I had an 08 CBR600RR and loved it, someone is getting a good buy with your bike for sure. I've considering selling my S1000RR and getting back into a CBR600RR, it's just a hard to sell this time of year especially in my neck of the woods :shrug:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
^ Thanks - do appreciate the kind words. I agree, winter is a rough time to sell - figured this board would give it a little more exposure than my local classified section.

BTW - Love the Watsen flushmounts (read your sig line), ran a set of those on my 600RR; very bright LEDs!

Users who are viewing this thread