FS: 2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 - White/Silver

00Buckshot

Established Member
You are killing me! I wanted this exact bike when they first dropped. The only thing I would change is the exhaust. I really like the Taylor Mades. I think BOS or someone makes a cool moto gp design as well. I hope you sell it soon so I will quit checkin your thread.

Last edited:

blown302stng

Established Member
I was going to get the Taylormade, but one of my buddies already had the same bike with it so I had to be different..

I originally had the m4 moto gp exhaust on it, but it was to loud for my likings

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Oh hot damn that bike is sexy. If you still have it in a couple months, I'm on it like flies on shit. Gotta sell my 07 gsxr 1k, get a car for work, start making money, buy bike. That's what I have to do, in order. Haha

GL with sale man that thing is gorgeous.

blackstang05

Established Member
if your interested ive for a 89 lx coupe with a 408 swap and very nice new suspension setup i am trying to get rid of...i will take $9000 for or may be intrested in your bike plus 1K if you are interested

blown302stng

Established Member
Only trades I might consider would be a Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee or Wrangler

Last edited:

mmats69

Established Member
edit your original post and put the bottom dollar price in it. i was gonna wish you luck with the sale but it would be very hard at 9k. You should get some interest at 8k.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
wanna trade with some cash for my 03??IM in greensboro just lmk thanks

blown302stng

Established Member
Nastystang: I just bought a mustang a couple months ago...So just need cash sale at this point.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Nice bike!

Nice looking bike there! I wouldn't sell it....

2008GSXR1KLarry017.jpg

blown302stng

Established Member
I see you also have good taste in bikes....BTW like the Taylormade Exhaust, would have got it, but my buddy has a white '08 as well with same exhaust.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
nice bike man ...as much as i want another 1000 or bike....i would rather go for an R1...but its still a sweet looking bike so GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread