FS: 2010-2012 OEM Halogen Headlights

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I have a set I took off my '11 a couple months ago. Replaced with 13's. They are flawless and have 5000 miles on them.

$125 Shipped

IMG_0354_zps6a8c66e2.jpg

Grill and fogs for sale too:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2010-2012-gt-oem-grill-fogs.html#post13244813

I also have 5000 mile OEM Shocks, Struts, Springs, Strut bar, LCA's, UCA w/ Bracket, Panhard bar, Panhard Support bar, and Shifter if anybody is interested in those. Make an offer.

Last edited:

Adam03GT

Established Member
How difficult was the conversion to the '13 headlights? Did you take pictures or could you go through the trouble to create a how-to?

Anyways, please PM me your lowest price shipped for the headlights.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
How difficult was the conversion to the '13 headlights? Did you take pictures or could you go through the trouble to create a how-to?

Anyways, please PM me your lowest price shipped for the headlights.

The conversion is easy with just minor field wiring involved if you go with the "Tuxedoblack11" wiring harness. The bumper has to come off but thats easy too. The expensive part is acquiring the 13-14 headlights obviously. I put about $1000 into the conversion between the lights and the harness.... If you have any more questions, let me know. I'll pm you about my OEM's.

cobra1718

Established Member
The conversion is easy with just minor field wiring involved if you go with the "Tuxedoblack11" wiring harness. The bumper has to come off but thats easy too. The expensive part is acquiring the 13-14 headlights obviously. I put about $1000 into the conversion between the lights and the harness.... If you have any more questions, let me know. I'll pm you about my OEM's.
If you PM tuxedo he can get you a set of HID headlights for a decent price

Users who are viewing this thread