FS: 2010 GT500 Coupe

10GT500

Established Member
DSCN1461.jpg

I've been looking into moving and need to pay off some bills, so the car payment has to go. The car is black with black stripes, #3095 of 3532 coupes and #717 of 845 coupes painted black. It currently has right around 3600 miles on it. Only options are HIDs and a car cover. I have all documentation (window sticker, owner's manual, SVT cert, etc) and reciepts for all the modifications.

Mods are:

-Evolution 2.6" stock look upper pulley

-LM66 tb

-NGK XR5 plugs

-Metco 90mm idler

-Evolution/Lund tune (xcal3)

-Evolution off road X-pipe

-Eibach pro springs, struts, shocks

-Maximum Motorsports CC plates

-BMR LCAs and relocation brackets

-BMR UCA and mount

-BMR panhard bar

-Afco heat exchanger

-Roush stock look intercooler res.

-Airraid air filter

-Ford Racing intake (deletes factory air silencer)

-20% window tint

-Chip resistant clear painted on the front bumper, lower part of hood, and mirrors

All the factory parts will go with the car.

There is a loan on the car held at a local credit union.

More pictures upon request.

Will entertain trades for your car and cash.

$44,000

Rob

203-910-0073

10GT500

Established Member
Bump
New Price $42000
Would like to sell out right, but maybe interested in trading for a nice Fox mustang/capri/Farmont/zephyr/SN95 plus cash

Last edited:

supramonster

Established Member
I have a 1000+ RWHP Supra. Built for the streets. Has A/C, heater, power steering etc. 6 Speed car. All vins present never wrecked and clean and clear title. This is not a hacked up drag car. Complete build has 2000 miles on it. Just had my second kid and I ned to move into something more friendly for the family. I have over 75k invested in the car. I have receipts. Let me know if you are interested.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ll-268/811564-1000-rwhp-supra-sale-trade.html

Users who are viewing this thread