FS: 2011 Mustang GT Hellion Twin Turbo 6M

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Yes. I currently have the .42s in and have the next size down if needed. When I flowed the turbos I was at 12oz per 30 sec. I still get a bit of smoke when idling for longer periods of time and when warming up. Hellion said they wouldn't hesitate to put the next size lower in but I haven't gotten around to it. Easy to install but to be honest hellion or precision wasn't worried about a little bit of smoke and that it was better to have a little to much oil than not enough. I would probably change up the return lines a bit before doing anything else.

Airbound

Established Member
Well I received a short notice assignment to Japan and the car cant come. I cant bring myself to put the gal in storage for 3-4 years without trying to sell first so here goes. Let me say I love this car and I never thought it would come to me selling it this soon.

2011 Mustang GT 6M 3.55 gear; base (full A/C and what-nots)
I have owned this car since it was 62 miles old, currently at 26.5K
Stock engine/Mt-82
Hellion Twin turbo kit (standard kit w/ 62/66 JB precisions; downpipes wrapped and turbo heat shields)
ID1000/Vortech BAP
JMS tuned on 93
GFB GeForce 2 Boost Controller
GTCS front fascia/fogs
Roush 7 bar grille
Forgestar CF5 20x9;10.5 w/ INVO 255/35; 295/35
MBRP race v2 cat back; JBA x-pipe; Jegs 3in E-Cutout
Barton 2-post bracket; JHR clutch line
H&R race springs; Tokico D-specs; J&M Panhard; BMR relocation brackets; GT500 strut mounts
Boss steering wheel; custom Italian leather seats in Mitt Brown from Leatherseats.com
Fogged tail light covers/ corner markers/ tinted windows 28% / 5% quarter panel windows
Car made 655rwhp and 580lbft on 7.5psi (before cutouts)

Car will come with all stock parts that were taken off including wheels; also will come with GTCS rear diffuser (not installed)

28K no trades/ no parting out

EJP_7945[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7967[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7952[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7947[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7969[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

EJP_7973[1] by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOBiTfbXr0FO8JpjoaNRVg
Couple vids on my channel.

Im in the military to as a AF MTI and I just got order to stay in Texas for another 4 years. Ill hold on to it for you and maintain it then give it back when you come back to the US?? How's that sound? Serious though, is it paid off you still paying and where you stationed at now?

dwtjr3

Established Member
Thats why I was asking, I saw a little bit of smoke in the video.

I really like your car and would love to be able to come and check it out in person, gotta wait to get the funds thos since you live a little far awya from pa

Drkadrk

Established Member
Exactly what im looking for... I have to sell my other two cars first unfortunately. SB 03 cobra clone full conversion, and a 76 carrera 3.0
in the event they sell before yours, Ill be ready to go..

iflybyu

Established Member
I'd like to come check it out some time I live about 45 min away from Gulfport I was about to build my 03 cobra but I think I'd regathering have this lol

Users who are viewing this thread