FS: 2011 OEM HID headlights

badawi92

Established Member
hi there.
I am willing to buy the headlights for any price you wish for, BUT I live in Bahrain (middle-east). ofcourse I will be paying for shipping as well. serious buyer for the price you are looking for.. let me know if you will be willing to ship them. Thanks

dc2r

Established Member
do not mean to offend, but is there someone who can vouch for you? do you have a paypal-verified account?

the last time i tried to ship overseas it did not end well...

badawi92

Established Member
LOL. none taken
I do have a paypal account and I can send the money beforehand ofcourse just let me know of the price of shipping and the total, and if im down ill send you the money straight up. im new around here :/

badawi92

Established Member
sorry for sounding like a noob but how do you PM around here? can you message me and ill reply, or use emails better? help me out lol thanks

dc2r

Established Member
sorry. i only saw your join date as february 2014 and thought you would be considered a long term member. i guess not.

anyway, i sent you a pm. let me know if it got to you.

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
pm me your offer.

reminder to everyone: you need to be a verified paypal member or else i cannot take payment from you. i was scammed by someone awhile back and this is the restriction paypal has put me under so be advised i'm not trying to be a hardass it's just how it is for me to keep my account :(

Users who are viewing this thread