Fs: 2012 black gtcs sarasota,fl

Tytus2012

Established Member
Hello guys and gals I am selling my 2012 black gt/cs. It has 7200 miles mostly high way since I commute 64 miles round trip 3 times a week. Car has hid package, comfort, shaker 500. Gt500 axle back exhaust, tinted windows. I'm selling since I have ordered a 13 shelby. If anyone has any questions let me know. Here is the auto trader link. You can PM me or call. My number is on the autotrader link.
28k reduced.

Cars for Sale: 2012 Ford Mustang GT California Special in North Port, FL 34287: Coupe Details - 329070427 - AutoTrader.com

Last edited:

Tytus2012

Established Member
I am asking 29,900 for the car. Does this seem like a fair price? I have looked all over auto trader and every gtcs on there is over 30k except one with no options on it and has like 20k miles! Let me know?

...Mark...

Established Member
Just an FYI but here you say you are selling it because you are getting a 2013 GT500 but on Autotrader you state that you are selling it to go back to school. Me personally i could care less as long as the car checked out but you may wanto to have some continuity between the ads. BTW i sent you a pm.

Tytus2012

Established Member
Just an FYI but here you say you are selling it because you are getting a 2013 GT500 but on Autotrader you state that you are selling it to go back to school. Me personally i could care less as long as the car checked out but you may wanto to have some continuity between the ads. BTW i sent you a pm.

I am going back to school and I am getting a 13 Shelby. I wrote that on the auto trader because when I made the ad the auto trader guy said that would sound better. I wrote the statement on here that I am getting a 13 because well I am. Not trying to confuse people. And the car is in excellent condition. Pm sent back.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Have you tried Carmax yet? It would be interesting to see what they may give you with so few used 12' 5.0's on lots in our area. Only takes about 20min and there is no pressure. They will simply offer you a number and you have a week to think about it.

Tytus2012

Established Member
No i havent. I am dropping the price muat sell before i take delivery on my shelby. I can get close to 25 k from plus the tax savings. Price is now 28,250.

Users who are viewing this thread