FS: 2012 GT500 in MD with 4K miles. E85, 2.3L, 768WHP

Brendon1098

Established Member
19 cars in 10 years! So a car every six months approx? Whats the incentive behind doing that? Moreover you seem to buy the same cars several times. I dont understand! :shrug:

Well, one 300ZX wasn't turbo so then I had to have a turbo. Same to be said for the R32's, one was built motor with a 35/40R. The GTI's were all different generations, the S4's (2010 i took to Stg 2, Bought 2001.5 STG3, Bought 2001.5 Tial 605s and 2000 stock S4 to do a VR6 swap I never got around to)

But yes, new car every six months if you follow the average. More often than not i've had two at the same time and kept one longer than the other. Why? I get bored and want something different all too frequently

Saikodi

Established Member
Well, one 300ZX wasn't turbo so then I had to have a turbo. Same to be said for the R32's, one was built motor with a 35/40R. The GTI's were all different generations, the S4's (2010 i took to Stg 2, Bought 2001.5 STG3, Bought 2001.5 Tial 605s and 2000 stock S4 to do a VR6 swap I never got around to)

But yes, new car every six months if you follow the average. More often than not i've had two at the same time and kept one longer than the other. Why? I get bored and want something different all too frequently

Interesting. You must have plenty $$$. :)

Brendon1098

Established Member
Interesting. You must have plenty $$$. :)

Meh, you only live once!

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

Fresh wash yesterday

Brendon1098

Established Member
What's the new car?

I ordered a Exocet kit car, its based on a mazda miata which just so happens to have swap kits available to put GM LS engines in it. (I know i'm on a Ford forum and if a mod motor could fit i'd likely put a 5.4L in it to be different from everyone doing LS's)

I just got all my color swatches for the frame from prismatic powders, the frame is going to be bentley blue and the body is going to be jet black. It's a "race" frame and i'll have a LED light bar mounted up high on the roll bar for a headlight. I'll also put Tein EDFC coilovers to adjust from in the car and put some marine audio in it for when i'm not listening to engine noises.

Speaking of engines my plan is to get the car here and put a 6.0L LS in it with all the goods and a big turbo and go racing with it and enjoy the occasional merge onto the highway. I'm still deciding what trans is going in the car, either a nice tremec or a lenco trans.

My plan is to build the car and enjoy it next year and then i'll likely sell it and building a GTM supercar if the kit car experience goes well.

Ford is buying my C-max back and my commute is changing so i'm likely going to lease a 2014 Lexus GS350F for a daily but i'm waiting on this until the process finalizes with the C-max.

Thank you for the bump!

Brendon1098

Established Member
sorry, I'm not interested in any trades. I have ordered my kit car already and i'm in the process of buying my daily driver. Thank you for the offer.

Car will be at MIR tomorrow to show it off, it will not be ran.

TTT car has had some folks look at it recently, no one has the $$$. All Dreamers!

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Bump for a clean car. I have to ask, and this may be noobish of me, but it looks like where the cage bolts down on the floor in the front, that its in the way of the clutch pedal. how much toe room are we talking there?

Brendon1098

Established Member
Bump for a clean car. I have to ask, and this may be noobish of me, but it looks like where the cage bolts down on the floor in the front, that its in the way of the clutch pedal. how much toe room are we talking there?

I've never noticed the cage being any kind of hang up with the clutch, the pictures make it look like the bar is inline with it but it's not. It's off to the left, it doesn't even hit my leg. The nice thing about it is you can use it as a rather comfy armrest which you can steer from.

Last edited:

2mchtoy

Established Member
Not trying to low ball you, but if you were at 44k. I would be seriously interested. I'll be buying one in the next couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread