FS: 2012 OEM GT500 mufflers/pipes (only 1000 miles)

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
These were removed from a 2012 Shelby GT500 with only 1,000 miles of use. Car is garage kept and never driven in the rain. They are like new.

*SOLD*

4215aa38.jpg

6ac016a1.jpg

I also have the over the axle pipes. *SOLD*

97e74456.jpg

abe55b52.jpg

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Not going to budge on the price. There is a guy in another forum that wants them, and is talking about a money order (he wants all of it for $300.00).

Hard to make a sale pending when I have no funds, but we shall see. Nothing is set in stone as of yet.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
ok thanks all I want is the mufflers let me know if u change ur mind

man why would you lose out on buying them for 20 bucks. i looked for months trying to find used ones, no one had them so i got them new 2 weeks ago from AM and now these show up.
great price op, like i said i would have got them but i obviously paid to much lol. David

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Troy, were you selling these for a friend or was it something you planned on using and then changed your mind (I know you now have the JBA pipes...)?

Pipes/mufflers look very similar to the Boss system I picked up, save for the resonators the Boss uses. Did you happen to weigh those mufflers by chance?

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Troy, were you selling these for a friend or was it something you planned on using and then changed your mind (I know you now have the JBA pipes...)?

Pipes/mufflers look very similar to the Boss system I picked up, save for the resonators the Boss uses. Did you happen to weigh those mufflers by chance?

Tob, these were given to me by the owner of another car I was building. Since they will not directly fit my car, I have decided to sell them.

I can weigh them for you tomorrow and post up the figures here.

Users who are viewing this thread