FS: 2013 GT500 (Perf White) - Recaros/Nav - Comes With Shelby Rear Wide-Body Kit !!

puddychucks

Established Member
FS: 2013 GT500 - Performance White - Recaros/Nav - $17k in Upgrades !!

Clean CarFax.

2013 Shelby GT500 (Base Model) with optional Recaro seats and electronics package. 5.8L V8 - 662 Hp. 19,800 miles. Excellent condition. I've always babied and garaged this care. It's never been tuned or had an aftermarket blower on it. I'm the 2nd owner. This car comes with +17k worth of upgrades to the car, all performed under my watch.

This car was customized in the likeness of the 2013/2014 Super Snake. Get the look of the Super Snake for 10s of thousands less.

UPGRADES:

- 2013/2014 Super Snake wheels (the real deal)

- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (295/35ZR20 Rear, 255/35ZR20 Front)

- Shelby / Willwood front and rear brake kits (6 piston front, 4 piston rear)

- Shelby Super Snake hood with silver powder coated louvers and Shelby/Redline hood struts

- Shelby A-Pillar gauge pod with signature gauges (Oil pressure, fuel pressure & boost)

- BMR upper/lower control arms and panhard bar

- Moser axles and ARP wheel studs

- Eibach Pro lowering springs

- Barton short-throw shifter

- Aluminum cooling tanks

- Ford Racing red valve covers (professionally powder coated)

- Professionally Painted-to-match front splitter, rear valance and radiator cover

- Professionally painted Satin black upper and lower grilles (no faded factory black here)

I have ALL receipts for ALL parts and ALL work done. All work was performed by Ford and a professional paint shop, besides the A-Pillar pod - which I installed myself.

I'm downsizing my home and won't have a garage. This is the car you've been waiting for.

$56,500

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

puddychucks

Established Member
Relax trigger.

i was in the process of finishing the ad.

Internet has slowed to a crawl. I'll post the remainder of the pictures as soon as it stops acting up.

mbucky16

Established Member
Man this is an incredible vehicle. If you don't mind me asking which company did you get the wheels from ? Also how many miles is on the vehicle ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread