FS: 26 Spline Spec Stage 3+

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Comes with the pressure plate and clutch disc itself. This is an 11'' setup. Clutch setup has less than 1500 miles... I will post some pictures up shortly, the clutch itself shows very little wear. It looks almost brand new.

Asking $275 + shipping OBO.

Last edited:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Pictures will be up Saturday, sorry for the delay. This clutch looks almost brand new, I'm also very open for offers on it, so don't be afraid to make one.

RussZTT

Established Member
I'm sure if he was selling the input shaft he would of mentioned it. Sounds like it's just the clutch. :beer:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Well, I had an interested buyer but looks like he's going to back out.

Here's pictures of the clutch:

IMAGE_062.gif

IMAGE_064.gif

IMAGE_065.gif

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Those are some horrible quality cell phone pictures, but shows basically how everything looks. I will take some pictures with a high-quality camera if needed, but I didn't think it was a necessity.

I am open to offers. Price is now $250

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Bump for an honest seller. If I didn't just put one of these in my car in March I'd be picking up a spare.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Bump for seller i run this clutch in my whipple cobra and not one problem after the break in time. Takes some getting used to thats for sure but i like the clutch allot and this is a smoken price

KazooGS-T

Established Member
How streetable is it? If i do a t56 swap this clutch will fit correct?

As long as you have a 26spline input shaft, then yes.. It will.

I have a Spec Stage 3 in my DD 96 Cobra and there is really no problem. You just need to get used to the difference in pedal feel/pressure.

The Stage 3+ has even better street manners than the Stage 3, and the stage 3 is super streetable.

Also, please don't send me a message asking if a flywheel or input shaft comes with the clutch.. It does not and I have not listed anywhere in this thread that it does.

For reference to how much this clutch will normally run, here is a link to Lethal Performance and their description/pricing on the unit:

Spec 99-04 Cobra/Mach-1 Clutch Kit (Stage 3+) 26 Spline [SF873FT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread