FS:$2900 black KB 2.6 and more parts

GMKILR

Established Member
Decided to make new thread the other one was getting long.Going turbo and dont need these parts so they have to go.

Black Kenne bell 2.6 less than 50 miles................................$2900shipped(SOLD)
Steeda CAI chrome plated................................................$125
Bassani SS catted x-pipe w/o/r pipes less than 100 miles.......$350(SOLD)
LFP intercooler tank .......................................................$180
CPR fuel Rails(needs fittings)............................................$275
Lower intake powdercoated black......................................$350
Intercooler 32000 miles...................................................$275
Bracket that holds idlers..................................................$100

Last edited:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
what size pulley on the KB now? I'm interested in the blower and I'll talk to my older brother about the intercooler and lower intake he would be interested in that. Thanks
Also is this a 2.6H or the base 2.6
its for an 03-04 cobra right?

Last edited:

GMKILR

Established Member
It has the stock pulley that comes with it and I dont think it is a H this is one of the first ones that came out.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
GMKILR said:
It has the stock pulley that comes with it and I dont think it is a H this is one of the first ones that came out.
Ithought that you could order it with any size pulley you wanted.?.?. What is the diameter?? would you be able work on the price if we bought the blower and intercooler and lower intake at one time.

GMKILR

Established Member
Sorry but that is as low as I can go the kb is to new and the intake was just powdercoated and the intercooler new is $700 I think it is a fair price, if you want I can split shipping on all this together.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
pm back at ya. Talking it over with my wife. It is a fair deal should have the money ready in a week maybe 2, IF my wife lets me, you know how that goes but my wife is used to me blowing insane money on my toys

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread