~FS: 31 Spline traclock, Spec Stage 3 and 3:55 gears All almost new!~

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Like the title states i have afew different items for sale.

First is a SPEC Stage 3 clutch, bought new and installed less the 1200 miles ago, it's a 10 spline unit used in my T56 for this short period of time before i decided to go auto. Clutch is still attached to trans but will seperate in the next few days as im selling the trans seperate. Clutch is in PERFECT SHAPE.
250+shipping OBO

Second, when i purchased the spec i purchased a New Fiore Firewall Quadrant and adjuster. Both are for sale. Make an offer

Third, I have a very low mileage FRPP 31 Spline Traclok diff from ford (the upgraded one with extra carbon clutches) and AND NEW 3:55 gear set from FRPP. These were used for less then 2000 miles before it wheel hopped and broke the rear cover. I went with a solid axles setup and decided to part this out. Reasonable offers accepted and ready to ship

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
Third, I have a very low mileage FRPP 31 Spline Traclok diff from ford (the upgraded one with extra carbon clutches) and AND NEW 3:55 gear set from FRPP. These were used for less then 2000 miles before it wheel hopped and broke the rear cover. I went with a solid axles setup and decided to part this out. Reasonable offers accepted and ready to ship

Still got the diff ? How much for just the diff with clutches shipped ? 125.00 Sound good ?

Users who are viewing this thread