FS:(4) SSR GT3 Replica Wheels and 2 Kumho Tires on the Cheap! Other parts also DUW

LCCOBRA

Established Member
These wheels are called AZA wheels and are 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. They are replicas of the SSR GT3 wheels that used to sell for about $2500 on tirerack.com but are no longer even in production. So if your like me and you want the expensive look without the price, these are the way to go. Know that your dealing with a trust worthy person and please check out my feedback. There only about 6-8 months old and were only used for less then 4k in miles. No curb rash, dents, or scratches as these wheels are now mint as Discount Tire is fixing the scratch. These normally cost around $800+shipping Let me know via pm or e-mail at [email protected]. Sold!

I also have 2 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 245/40WR18 Tires up for sale with little to no tread wear on them as I really don’t drive my car as much as I should. Check out the pictures below as they are $119 new http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Kumho&model=ECSTA+Supra+712 and will fit great in the fronts with the 18 8.5-9in rim and is what I had them mounted on.-SOLD-

Other Items that are for sale that I have laying around

Used K&N FIPK CIA- No inlet tube just the fipk (Mine has a hole in it)-Make Offer-
add35ol.jpg

SCT Micro Tuner
Reinstalled stock tune and all that is needed is a reprogram by any authorized sct dealer or via sc programs for download. Pm me with questions if needed.
-Make Offer and a great deal for someone-
add25cg.jpg

add10hx.jpg

forsale3jv.jpg

forsale29ud.jpg

forsale37ij.jpg

forsale48te.jpg

10045959gn.jpg

10046020jh.jpg

10046034nf.jpg

10046084wr.jpg

10046098be.jpg

10046119li.jpg

Let Me Know...

Last edited:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
do you still have wheels? if so pm me with wheel rim size please. very interested. Thank you John

SVT04

Established Member
xcobra04x said:
do you still have wheels? if so pm me with wheel rim size please. very interested. Thank you John

If you took time to read the ad you would see the sizes listed ...some people :bash:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
xcobra04x said:

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 and the wheels will not be ready to ship until Friday possibly Monday as Discount Tire is fixing the scratch that they made so these Wheels are now in Mint BRAND new condition. Let me know via pm and we can finalize a deal....

Buck Armitage

Established Member
ssr gt3 Wheels

Hi, Do you still have the wheels for sale? Will they fit a 2001 Cobra? Are they the wheels in the picture on the blue mustang? Thanks, Buck

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Xsnkchmr said:
No returned e-mail on my ?s

Very sorry I missed your e-mail. Is this your e-mail address? [email protected](xed out in case you did'nt want people to know it) I'll answer all of you questions when I get back...

Buck Armitage said:
Hi, Do you still have the wheels for sale? Will they fit a 2001 Cobra? Are they the wheels in the picture on the blue mustang? Thanks, Buck

I have some very intrested buyers right now but nothing is final. Yes they will fit an 2001 cobra without spacers. The wheels your getting where on the blue mustang in the pictures.

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
TNslobra said:
will give you 650 shipped to 37167(TN) will wire the money tom
let me know!!!

Sorry you would have to go a little higher....Let me know....

snkchmr 1

Im thinking LOL
Its a unreal deal
When you cold get the SSRs 1 was $600 plus.
I wish I could just see a good pic of them on the car something larger
if you have anything let me kno
[email protected]

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Xsnkchmr said:
Im thinking LOL
Its a unreal deal
When you cold get the SSRs 1 was $600 plus.
I wish I could just see a good pic of them on the car something larger
if you have anything let me kno
[email protected]

E-mail sent. Wheels are pending....

skunkt-u

Established Member
Just courious but why are the center caps different on the wheels that are on the car than the ones laying on the ground. TIA James

Users who are viewing this thread