FS: 87 No Option 5spd LX Hatch, unmolested, super clean!!!

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
$6,000 FIRM!!! - Must see to appreciate!!!

Putting my super clean, white, no option 5 speed, 87 LX 5.0 Hatchback up for sale...

I bought the car from the original owner who purchased it from Croft Ford, Athens, PA, in 1987.

!!!*** NO RUST WHATSOEVER ***!!!

!!! Located in Sayre, PA...Clean PA title in my hand !!! All Factory panel VIN tags are on the car !!!

-Odometer reads 31k, but I believe it has rolled over (meaning 131k), and obviously no proof either way... but I can assure you that this car runs, drives and looks like a 70k car. Its not all worn out and beat to ##### like most of the 87's out there. The original owner drove it to Florida and back numerous times throughout its life, so I was told that almost all of the miles are highway.

-No winters, no bad weather
-Near perfect red and black interior 9/10
-paint is about 7/10 (not bad for being 26 yrs. old)
-Lowered very little (1.5 front/1 rear - just enough to clean up wheel well gap) on Ford Motorsport springs (have stock springs)
-91-93 Mustang pony wheels with new tires (wheels could use refinishing)
-Flowmaster weld in mufflers
-I have an off-road H pipe that will come with the car when it sells also
-pioneer cd player (have factory tape deck)
-kicker, and eclipse speakers throughout (factory locations only)
- cervinis front molding fill piece (to cover up factory license plate holes)
- Shorty antenna
- the car was "super sealed" back in 1987 the day before it left the dealership - I have the certificate and the receipt from 3/23/1987 to show that this was done...the insides of all panels, parts of engine bay, and the under carriage were all sealed before the bare metal that Ford leaves from the factory could ever see any elements whatsoever. Just throwing that out there with the proof (paperwork) that the car was not undercoated in the past to hide any imperfections.

Everything else is the way it came from Ford. I also have a lot of maintenance records from the original owner that come with the car as well.

The car runs excellent, and really needs nothing major...has new front and rear brakes, rotors, drums, new water pump.

The only small issues with the car are:
-small chip in windshield (can be repaired for $75 - Safelite Auto Glass
-ding in driver front fender (paintless dent repair can fix easily)
-temp gauge doesn't work
-some stone chips, minor scratches/dings here and there (like I said, paint is 26yrs old!)

I've had 7 fox bodies, and this is by far the cleanest I've seen around here. You will not be disappointed if you come look at it. The original headlights aren't even yellowed!

Here is a link to my photobucket album of the car with 31 pictures!
87 LX Slideshow by mbrobst80 | Photobucket

six0seven 22one 6seven2zero

24_zps182f7592.jpg

23_zps4428b177.jpg

22_zps5d12f5ca.jpg

19_zps92b1ff5a.jpg

17_zps233014bb.jpg

18_zpse9c00233.jpg

1_zps6186688d.jpg

2_zps7c3e0433.jpg

31_zps2b106ffd-1.jpg

11_zps1ff104eb.jpg